FTD Florists ALERT!!...Important!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and it has only just begun..
Just wait until the Green group really gets ahold of the reins.
I speak from experience with these people folks and it ain't going to be pretty... but then again, regardless of who the "owners" are, with the current management in place FTD is bound to implode sooner or later.

I'd say that it sucks that the FTD board is gone but ... doesn't bother me to tell the truth. I'd switched to this board because I didn't have to censor my topic.

I personally feel Norton is a git - it doesn't surprise me that they would get rid of the board in the slightest.

Audra

Thanks, Audra .... I love people who use the word "git!"

Makes me :) and fondly remember the good old days in a Mod band in Toronto.

TOTO....er JOHN......

you know John, if you wish to lay in the bushes, and gloat..be our guest!!
We ALL take our lumps here....'of couse except you!!
We have real problems in the WHOLE INDUSTRY....including people like yourself...the "sacred" TOTO.
Either help us FIX IT, or go back into hiding!!
RIGHT (you) or WRONG (me), I don't hide, I don't lay in wait, and I DON'T PRETEND to know all things!
Best wishes for a GREAT season and 3004, since you think you can predict that far ahead!!

P.S...I reread your post again John...I'm clearer on your point, and YES, I think gloating and told-ya-soing is in order;
Regards to lovely Linda...she has a true warrior, and I can probably use some refresher courses on gladiatorship.
By the way, I got responses from both BOB and George....
Mike

Ah but Mikey, what were the responses? I have emailed Bob in the past with problems but never a response..
Good for you.
:GP

I'm glad someone does because I've never gotten a reply from Norton about anything.

Audra

I sent Bobby a nice Thank You letter after he shut down FC's biggest competition. He hasn't answered me, either.

Must be busy, this time of year... maybe Mrs N is making him take down all the WaterDAWGs decorating the palacial Norton estate?

Most likely

out in Pasadena at the Rose Parade...

**** thing, CAN'T GET NO STINKING FLOWERS....ah well...

Two more days, and ANOTHER 4 day weekend !

Status
Not open for further replies.