Status
Not open for further replies.

Beth

I Suck Cuz I'm Banned
Jan 2, 2006
Vancouver
State / Prov
Washington
... when posting a Reply. The last few replies I've posted were followed by this message (which isn't true)... probably just some little glitch, but I thought you should know:

"This post is a duplicate of a post that you have posted in the last five minutes. You will be redirected to that thread."

That's happened to me a lot also.

Reactions: 1 person
We're running some tests to see if it's another villainous plug-in, or a bug in the source code.

Ryan

Reactions: 1 person
"After 5 minutes of chatting my wife knows more about SEO than most web designers."

Weird - now I can't even recreate the problem to try and fix it. I saw it earlier when I didn't have time to look into it :)

Let me know if it continues!

Ryan it happens to me almost continuously.

V

It started happening right after that last "update" when fc was offline for about 5 minutes.

Hmmm, didn't happen that time! Progress!

Sheesh, but it DID happen that last time. I'm done experimenting.

I know nothing about computers, but I am observent....

The other thing I see happening is that once it does show your post almost right afterward the monitor does a quick blink and then it shows your post again. almost like there is one post on top of another..

That's what I'm seeing. FYI

I know nothing about computers, but I am observent....

The other thing I see happening is that once it does show your post almost right afterward the monitor does a quick blink and then it shows your post again. almost like there is one post on top of another..

That's what I'm seeing. FYI

and I "think" :argue:you're trying to pick a fight!!

Status
Not open for further replies.