Getting an odd message lately...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem will require some extensive work to track down.

We've restored functionality for now.

Ryan

Still happening to me.......Don't suppose it could be an issue related to the Piece of CRAPola they call Windows Vista.

Piece of CRAPola they call Windows Vista.

Big ditto on that one.

I wasted $239 on this dawg.

I bought a new puter for the shop a couple weeks ago and made dang sure it was XP.

And now I think they have stopped offering it as of late June, or so I was told.

Big ditto on that one.

I wasted $239 on this dawg.

I bought a new puter for the shop a couple weeks ago and made dang sure it was XP.

And now I think they have stopped offering it as of late June, or so I was told.

yep, June 18th was the last day...and of course now my laptop is acting up. But my techie told me if I have to buy one...he'll dump vista and put XP back in.

My big desktop PC is XP, my laptop is Vista - I want to also dump Vista and put XP on the laptop.

I'm the odd man out - liking Vista a lot more than XP. I have both running side by side and I prefer Vista by a good margin. I just need to get to know it as intimately as I know XP.

I'm the odd man out - liking Vista a lot more than XP. I have both running side by side and I prefer Vista by a good margin. I just need to get to know it as intimately as I know XP.

I like Vista too, have no problems with it, even got Mercury to run on my Vista machine, though FTD says it often won't.

Something else, dunno if this is everyone - replying to a post takes an inordinate amount of time, sometimes over 60-90 seconds to respond. It didn't used to be like this.

Just trying to help you track it down.

Something else, dunno if this is everyone - replying to a post takes an inordinate amount of time, sometimes over 60-90 seconds to respond. It didn't used to be like this...

Ditto here. And when I PM someone, it is very slow to send and I always question if it went through. Just trying to help also...

Wow! That message just took shy of 2 minutes to post... Have I missed somthing here. Too busy to post lately. Are we having a system melt-down and I'm the last to know?
We are aware of the time posts are taking to go through, and are trying to track down the issue. It started with the new update.

Working on it...

If this was mentioned before, please forgive me for mentioning it another time but I frequently get a message that says something like having to wait 10 seconds between posts eventhough I'm not posting anything, and I've read the entire thread, taking more than 10 seconds to do so.

And when I posted this, the message about duplicate posts appeared, as it has for quite a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.