Getting an odd message lately...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Edit---Not sure what this is, I posted the reply below.~melissa

Just happened to me in the styro thread. I don't use the quick reply, but was replying with a quote ...

same problem here - since I primarily use my laptop instead of my desktop - I thought it might be a glitch in the touchpad......Since others are having the same problem - I know it isn't me or my machine.

Happens on all my replies - be it with a quote or a quick reply.

I don't know if it's a coincidence, but when Ryan advised me to switch from enhanced interface to standard editor in the control panel (for cellphone purposes) I was no longer getting the duplicate post error message. I haven't had this problem since. :dunno:

I have disabled the plugin system. Please let me know if the problem continues from this point.

Ryan

Default style - Quick Reply - Basic Editor - again

I have disabled the plugin system. Please let me know if the problem continues from this point.

Ryan

What is a plug in and will I miss not having one? If it turns things green again can I have it back please. x

Well at least I can pull up the home page again. I couldnt even do that. Couldn't do anything.
Thanks Jim for what ever you did to enable me to get back on. Yeah I hope we get the green back too.

I don't use quick reply, just the standard editor. Posts (with plugins disabled) are still very slow to load for me. I do not get the duplicate post error, and haven't at all. Not sure if this info helps or not, just figured it was better to post it than not.

It really doesn't matter - it's a tiny issue and the software traps it and prevents double posts.

Is this much tudu about nothing?

I wish that were true, JB.

The problem is that it's falsely identifying legit posts as duplicates. It could be a sign of a deeper problem.

I wish that were true, JB.

The problem is that it's falsely identifying legit posts as duplicates. It could be a sign of a deeper problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.