Not open for further replies.

theRKF

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2002
striderseo.com
State / Prov
DE
It was one year ago today that the FlowerChat community went online! From that first day, when Boss logged in about 30 seconds after I opened the doors, to today with 300+ members from around the world, 12,000+ posts on nearly 1,600 topics, and peaking at an Alexa rating just over 40,000 (awesome!) we've come a long way in a short time.

Thanks to everyone who has been part of our growth, development and gelling as a community. You're all tops!

Ryan

I think....

the thanks should go to YOU, as host,and prime mover of this GREAT discussion and banter site!!
We are much better for it...THANKS "DAD"
Mike:cool:

Thank you Ryan....

So much information, so many new friends in such a short period of time. :> and hugs and kudos and and and...
V

I'm so glad I found this site I don't post often but i do enjoy it. Thank you.

Many thanks for the forum . It's the best out there by far!!!

This board is like having a cup of coffee in the morning. You need to log on here first before you staart your day.
Much Much Much less activity on THe FTD board compare to this one.
Congrats to you Ryan and the brain behind this board, Janis.
Luc

This place....

ROCKS

Thanks Ryan...best place on the web, for US florists !

All my best....mark

Happy Anniversary to Floristboard and "good job ole boy" to Ryan and the Boss (Janis)!!!!!
Ryan,
PS When I got home I had the same problem loging in as I had at the store!?!?!

Somehow you cleaned out your cookies, Rock. Don't ask me how ... it's not in the job description ;)

Ryan

It's been lots of fun, Ryan, thanks for giving us a place to 'chat'

Audra

FLOWERCHAT

Originally posted by George Simon [
Happy Anniversary, indeed!
I hardley ever visit the "other" board anymore. ;)

WHAT OTHER BOARD !!! Thanks ryan, also for help getting mine going.
Hal

Good Board, good interaction!

This board was really needed, and Thanks my friend.

Not emotional Garbage here, good stuff.

Keeping us Florist in this real biz together with real stuff..

Boss, Bloomz, George, Hal, and the rest of ya, good to have everyone on the same page. We disagree at times, but hopefully all agree we are after the same thing, the Independant Florist, at least it is real on this board.

From, Mas to Fas, FTD to Tel, Delivery Charges to Service Charges, knowledge is the goal, for one to learn.

Real good idea Ryan, glad Mark told me about this one!

Service to our customers, be there for them, most will not!

Let’s Rock this Christmas!

with you all

Fred D.

FlowerChat

Ryan, Congratulations on your Anniversary! You have done a great job bringing this board into the floral industry. It has provided me many useful ideas. Your board is #1!

:thumbsup

Status
Not open for further replies.