Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander|BAMS

Sep 10, 2007
Newark
www.bankassociatesms.com
State / Prov
NJ
Save your health, your time and most importantly, your money! Let Bank Associates Merchant Services handle all of your credit card processing so you can run your business. Open a merchant account today and enjoy next day direct deposit to your current business checking account, 24/7 technical support, the lowest rates available for your business and the comfort of a reliable and courteous representative ready to take your questions and concerns. (That would be me)

We offer various payment solutions and I provide a no obligation processing statement analysis, which includes:
- Analysis of your business transactions, volume and rates
- Assessment of your current equipment setup
- Detailed outline of savings available through Bank Associates MS
- NO hidden, annual or conversion fees, surcharges or application fees

Don't be worried about credit history, everyone is approved for a no obligation, free processing statement analysis with a qualified account executive. (Me again)

Whether your business is retail, wholesale, or specialty; online, on the road, or in the store, I want to show you how much you can save.

This is not tele- or online-marketing and I am not a marketer. I am located in and around NYC and have been working with florists in my area for over 2 years. I thought this could be a good channel to recommend saving some money. Every business owner out there, floral or not, can talk to me about my services and I will be happy to assist them. I just understand the retail environment very well and since I have experience with florists, I decided this could be a win-win opportunity.

To directly answer your question, no this is not just for floral merchants, but I hope you understand why I posted on this forum in the first place and maybe we could talk more. Feel free to email or call, thanks.

Indeed, I do contact merchants in my area, and I've had much success. I understand this is a forum for 'professional florists' and I am in no way trying to imitate the real thing. Yet, I am part of the industry, just as I could potentially be part of any industry. I am just on the back-end of these businesses.

Would you say that wholesalers that sell plastic wrap, baskets, foam, small cards, and other miscellaneous items that are added to bouquets part of the industry? If they are, then I must be as well. More importantly, I have experience with florists in their environments. Such things as charge backs, corporate accounts, and recurring order processing, along with other common issues.

I am here to present my expertise to the floral industry. Anyone can contact me directly and I will consult him or her with my professional advice on how to make their floral business more efficient.

Alexander,

I think you would have received a much warmer welcome had your introduction post been more of an introduction and less of a commercial. It may be that you are a valid vendor to the industry, but it seems you're off to a poor start with the community here. It's up to the members whether or not you be granted membership. This wouldn't be the first time a vendor has gotten in a hole by spamming instead of participating.

Ryan

Yipes... sorry, not for me either.

V

As a reminder to any "supplier" posting on FlowerChat.

*Advertising* of any product or service is limited to the Business Services area, in the appropriate forum, and posting of the same product or service once per 30 day cycle.

To the general membership: While we do limit those allowed into our community, there are many worthwhile vendors that we may be able to take advantage of in our daily shop operations, the "New Member" process requires that first they gain access to the forums, based on YOUR votes.

In this case, Alexander came out with both guns in his first post. Perhaps we should add a "Vendor Warning" to the registration page (the Admin team will discuss) and try to get a handle on this.

While none of us like tele-marketers, there are some valuable members and some valuable information in the Business Services area, ContainerSource comes to mind off the top of my head. In a effort to build FlowerChat into the best (and only) place on the web for all things floral, I'm (personally) of the opinion that vendors are an integral part of this process, but only if they play by *our rules*.

Alexander,
Perhaps before walking into a cocktail party, fanning out your business cards, and giving your elevator speech, you should mingle a little and get to know folks. That's what I do.

Application denied. Thank you for the offer.

tracy

BOSS's Quote of the day!!

Alexander,
Perhaps before walking into a cocktail party, fanning out your business cards, and giving your elevator speech, you should mingle a little and get to know folks. That's what I do.

Application denied. Thank you for the offer.

tracy
Right on the money!

Point well taken, I must apologize for the hasty and shameless advertising upon introduction. I guess everyone is right, maybe I should just get to know the community and post some useful information before I go out there guns blazing. I hope that my membership on this forum will stay in tact, as I will make every attempt to not market anymore.

From my experience, merchants in retail industry, whether it's floral or otherwise, have little time to dabble in 'elevator' talk and listen to a sales person's gluttonous self-promotion. All the while, I could seem to be giving you a better price/service/value. That is NOT my style. I get to the point and dive right into the thick of things; I don't like wasting peoples time and vice versa. This is why my introduction was not only for myself as a vendor, but for my company as well.

Again, I did not want to seem like a robot sucking people in with small talk and then pitching them with rates and fees. My only intention here is to assist merchants with their CC processing concerns. Hopefully, I could be seen in this light. Thanks....

PS. NPFloral, I know how it feels, but it is in every smart business persons best interest to shop around and listen to different proposals before making a decision. If you don't give people the time of day, it's like kicking opportunity, and maybe money, out the window. Don't you agree?

PS. NPFloral, I know how it feels, but it is in every smart business persons best interest to shop around and listen to different proposals before making a decision. If you don't give people the time of day, it's like kicking opportunity, and maybe money, out the window. Don't you agree?
While this is not directed to me, I do agree...however....

I expect, and require that it is done on my schedule not the callers nor emailers.

Like you mentioned, we are busy people, and that in itself requires that we call you, once we have read your ad.

My personal response to ANY telemarketer is, "I do not accept phone solicitations". And for web marketers, if, and thats a BIG IF they can get past my spam filters they **may** get read, but it's also unlikely.

That's exactly what I am trying to say BOSS. I am joining this community because I want to answer questions and give advice on this issue of credit card processing. The Merchant, or Bankcard, Services industry is so entangled that what you hear from one person is not what you will hear from another; that is my experience. I want to share with you the inner workings of credit and how the entire process is often clouded.

Our company policy is centered around the educated merchant. What you don't know will hurt you, always... and I can give you a perfect example; a corporate, international or rewards card will add a percentage on top of the rate your processor is quoting you? The majority of merchants do not know this; these charges just show up as 'Interchange Charges'.

I agree, SPAM is SPAM, yet I know that most people will never ask for help, just like me, but when help is offered, it is hard to refuse. I want everyone on this forum to bombard me with question about what this, that and the other thing on their statement really is; I will be glad to answer them.

We hear this shiznit all the time, on at least a weekly basis.

What makes you think that I'm not a smart business person? Is it because I am sick and tired of hundreds of calls a month from CC clearinghouses? Do you think that I haven't shopped for the best deal? You have no idea about me or my business but I'll tell you this much, I'll NEVER give my CC business to a company that uses the tactics that some of you do. Lying, disguising your voices, telling my employees that the call is a "Personal Matter", etc.
Forget it.
Tim - North Port Floral

I think the door's about to hit Alexander in the ass...

Wow NPFloral, I really am not trying to get into arguments about my integrity. It is almost impossible for me to convince you otherwise and I'm not trying to win everyone's heart. Every single post has been honest and in my own words; I am not lying, I am not trying to con my way into your 'personal' lives. I am in business to make money by saving merchants money. A symbiotic relationship is the only way I am able to provide an effective payment solution; I am here for the merchant just the same way the merchant is there for their customer.

Also, I never said you weren't a smart business person and I did not mean to imply it. I am not trying to use tactics such as you mentioned.

PS. Words are just that, words. If you really want to find out my character why not call and talk to me on the phone, test my knowledge and commitment. I encourage people to ask questions and raise concerns.

May I make a suggestion before you just bury yourself. Sit back, read some of the posts and chill. We all know what you have to offer and if we are interested, we know how to reach out to you. Until then, the more you try and justify your somewhat aggessive, rude and tele-marketing approach, whether you mean to be that way or not, the less interest we will all have in using your services. After awhile, you will find that many posters on this chat have tons to offer in sales ideas, sales approaches, wisdom from experience and just plain common sense. Try relaxing and letting us reach out to you...
Sher

Excellent advice Sher... hope it's read and implemented.

V

Status
Not open for further replies.