Honey Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honey

Jan 19, 2009
Littleton
State / Prov
Co
I have been in business for 1 and 1/2 years.
Attended Emily Griffin Floral Design School
Cherrie
Increase my knowledge in the floral industry.
I work at my residence

Reactions: 3 people
Hi and thank you for your interest in our community.

Please tell us more about you and your business. For example do you have a website, do you pay business taxes, are you a full service flower shop?

Cherrie is a great recommendation but we do need to know more.

Thanks for taking the time to answer.

V

Reactions: 1 person
Who are you to judge where I conduct my business? My clients couldn't care less where I design my products they want great arrangements at decent price. And I deliver that. Quite frankly I am insulted by your comment.

Reactions: 1 person
These questions are to confirm that you really a flower shop. We have had some folks try to get in here who were less than stellar...please do not take offense to Victoria quetions. She heads the "new member" committee....
However, should you chose not to answer you are certainly welcome to do that as well...however you will not be able to read or post...this is a valuable forum, it would be a shame if you did not join of you are a Real Florist. There is much to learn..and usually we speak kindly to one another...unless we talk about politics...then sometimes our best behavior leaves the room.
Sher
South Florida

Sher's right about the poiltics forum..lol....welcome Honey!

Who are you to judge where I conduct my business? My clients couldn't care less where I design my products they want great arrangements at decent price. And I deliver that. Quite frankly I am insulted by your comment.

A florist "in business" pays business taxes, has "business" licenses, pays "business" insurances, has correct refrigeration and storage areas for their product and operates legally within their towns zoning laws. Simple questions, simple answers if you chose.

Part of what makes one a professional florist is to conduct oneself in a professional manner.

If you are a professional, you would be more than happy to share your general business information with others, especially since you are asking to be a part of a community who has the ability to include you or exclude you.

If you are a hobbyist, making pretty things out of your home, in your spare time, and not have a business license this is not the community for you.

There are lots of people in our community that work out of their home, studio or a commercial building. All of these people, however, are professionals.

Some of the questions asked are as a result of unfortunate experiences from past members or applicants.

We strive to keep this community a strong hold for business professionals, if you are voted in, you will benefit from the due diligence of the members. Hopefully you too will participate in the process of maintaining the integrity of this forum.

My questions were asked in a polite fashion and with a genuine interest in you and your business. It is your choice to answer or not.

Kind regards.

Victoria

You did and I read it after I visited this thread. I just sent you a reply.

V

By the way Honey... the information is for all the members who chose to vote. Thanks.

V

Welcome - like others in this thread, I would like to know more about you! Please elaborate a little on your business - are you event only, retail, website? Business license, taxes? All the muckity muck stuff that a business does?

thanks!
:)

Honey, as I indicated to you in the PM, it would be beneficial if you would please post here what you sent me regarding the information required.

Thanks!

V

I am usually quick to give someone the benefit of the doubt (and I am holding my vote for now) but, if you are applying for membership to a professional forum, I would at least expect professional cunduct until we get to know you.

You are all far more patient than I. Your kindness has made me hold my vote for now.

I am remembering the line from 16 Candles..."nice attitude, man!!!"

Am I the only one that thinks this, but why is everyone referring folks that work out of there homes here? I don't get it? Maybe because I have been sick for days now??? I say no.... Because no one is going to pick on Victoria, Sorry Honey chic,,,,,,,Victoria, is a great person, and I think ya need to get some back bone,,,,

Love ya Victoria...

WOW ~ ya got my vote...NO.

Status
Not open for further replies.