I didn't know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Vinnie know or does Washington know. I would hazard a guess that Vinnie doesn't know "where?" or "what?" or "how?"

joe

you KNOW...this has NO end in sight!!

Does Vinnie know or does Washington know. I would hazard a guess that Vinnie doesn't know "where?" or "what?" or "how?"

Juan Epstein, yes I believe he knows....

joe

But which one said "stuff it up your nose Rose"? I don't know anymore.

I do know that Port Dover and getting there via every Port along the way makes for a really fun weekend. :)

I'll come for pizza, but, like Mike, will you know who come too?

And by the way, who really was on second?

V

I Knew someone Knows where Fred is.... Okay, give it up, Who knows where Fred is?????? Anyone know???

If I knew who the heck Fred is, I might actually know where he is. As it is, and I hesitate in saying this, I don't know.

V:eek:

I know it's not MY Fault!

So I also know, that you're not looking for me, cuz I have not seen Fred, but like I said, I do know Jack! He was spotted in DC this past weekend....

Ah HAH - SOOOOO, Jack was in DC.....Uhhhh Hunnhhh. Unless he had an evil twin. So, I guess I just don't really know....but if I find him.....:buttkick then again......who knows.

Ah HAH - SOOOOO, Jack was in DC.....Uhhhh Hunnhhh. Unless he had an evil twin. So, I guess I just don't really know....but if I find him.....:buttkick then again......who knows.

He HAS an evil twin... spotted in Ottawa too. I still don't know who Fred is...

V

I do know that Port Dover and getting there via every Port along the way makes for a really fun weekend. :)

V

Who's "port" did you enjoy the most, and did you know the distiller??

I know it's not MY Fault!

So I also know, that you're not looking for me, cuz I have not seen Fred, but like I said, I do know Jack! He was spotted in DC this past weekend....

I DON'T know Jack...but I DO KNOW squat!!

Who's "port" did you enjoy the most, and did you know the distiller??

You know what they say about any port in a storm... oh wait, there WAS no storm. Da mn, I don't know whose I liked the best... Da mn again, is it because I don't remember, or is it because I DON"T KNOW!!!! ACKKKK.

I do know I saw every windmill (love them), saw grand colour (love that too), had a blast with my friend and somehow shunpiked our way through four counties. :)
V

I thought it was only in my shop that the right hand doesn't know what the left one is doing.
Seems I'm in good company:)

I thought it was only in my shop that the right hand doesn't know what the left one is doing.
Seems I'm in good company:)

in time, you WILL know, what WE know to to be true, for those in the know!!

Status
Not open for further replies.