Not open for further replies.

BOSS

FlowerChat Administrator
Oct 31, 2002
Midland
www.smithsflowers.com
State / Prov
MI
Just a note to thank Ryan, Jim, Janis and all the fine folks at Strider for their tireless efforts in helping me take my website to the next level.

You guys are fantastic to work with!

And a note to announce today's launch of the new Smithsflowers.com!

So much flexibility, functionality and capability! I would recommend Strider to anyone looking to upgrade to a cost effective, state-of-the-art, florist specific ecommerce platform.

Love to hear your thought and suggestions.

Boss, very nice site, as usual with Strider. I agree with everything you said about their efforts and results. Also, if you need a florist in Asheville....

I especially like your efforts to educate consumer's about using a local florist.

Please let us know how the site is working for you. Mike

Boss i love it, i love the warm colours that you have chosen. Lots to look at too!!

I have a strider site and am getting a lot of good feedback.

pretty, and eye catching. One thing I'd suggest is to change that leaf design to something less fall-ish. If orange is a signature color, maybe choose orange floral background. Just a thought.

We've signed up too, but have not had much time of late - hoping to get into gear next week. Your site will definitely give me some inspiration!

SWEET looking site! I see ya just a smiling about it, go ahead, be proud !!!
I want one of them on my list, have to write it down.

Congrats, looks awesome!

Hey, those are my pictures in your gallery section LOL, I will have to charge you for them, ha ha, jus kiddin, I left them on the demo site way back when I was working on my launch back in August...

Your site looks great, very up to date and easy to navigate!

-- Also love how it fades from orange to black when you scroll down the page!
--Also love the drop down occasion menus

And thanks for the link on this page, very nice idea to help your customers find a real florist! Kudos to you BOSS!!!

http://www.smithsflowers.com/press/47/Florists-We-Recommend!

Master J...

More likely I'll have to charge you for advertising for you. Actually I left those in there just for some filler until I can get mine organized and uploaded...as you know there is a lot to do when getting ready to launch...and the Strider folks and I did this all in a very short time...

Did you notice... there is NOT ONE wire service image?

two things (one I commented on, oops)
The red print on the valentine page doesn't read through the orange.
The golf club spray? doesn't include golf clubs???

two things (one I commented on, oops)
The red print on the valentine page doesn't read through the orange.
The golf club spray? doesn't include golf clubs???
Comments are good ;) Keeps the content building and fresh.. just wait til I fire up the blog this weekend:) :)

As to the clubs...we have done this piece several times and usually they bring them in from the deceased's bag.... we did get a good deal on 20 or so at Salvation Army but they are not always available on the cheap...

....did you want the realflorist.com-'certified real florist' logo to be linked to that web page? When I point to this logo it does not click out.

Gives us wannabes something to shoot for. Thanks!

Can any of us real florist claim the crf designation?:spin

Status
Not open for further replies.