I hate cigarettes!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"if smoke is sooooo good how come when a smoker is in a car they wind a window down??"

Answer:
So you can throw the still burning butt that they tossed out, right back in!
I would so love to be fast enough to do that.
That car would be smok'n.

Sorry, could'nt help my cornball self.:icon15

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23075001/?GT1=10856

Coming on the heels of the lively debate about smokers having rignts, I read this last night and could only think of our friend Carol Bice and how "smokers rights" have forced her to change her lifestyle and to eliminate where she goes. She is not the only one to have to do so.This is the very reason I think it is important to look past your own wants to smoke in public and to think of what effect it could have on other...read toward the bottom just how many folks suffer from second hand smoke. Carol Bice is just one of our friends here who has this health issue. How many others do as well...so much for smokers exerting ther rights.
I hope each and every bar patron attends this poor girls funeral...then let them talk about their rights. Phooey!
Sher

at the centre of attention of this thread, just about every angle has been discussed, as to the rights of the smoker, the rights of the non smoker, the likes and dislikes of the product itself, and the self esteem issue of obese rights, or jumping in front of trains.
Here IS the issue....
Cigarettes, their production, their use, and their disposal, have NO identifiable benefits, have NO positive impact on their users, or distributors, and are a COMPLETE drain on everything that humans are known to consider sacred.
Smoking cigs is plain bad for YOU, the people AROUND YOU, the ENVIRONMENT, your children, your home, and environs, and IS a KNOWN carcinogen that is DIRECTLY LINKED to some of the MOST HORRIBLE DISEASES known to man (and women).
Drug companies are FORCED to remove products that THEY produce, that are proven to have negative impact on people, YET, we continue to have this brazen discussion about the rights of using this filthy, and obnoxious habit, that kills literally thousands, MORE than war, MORE than car accidents, MORE than allergies, MORE than EVERYTHING we know, yet, we continue to have this discussion.
There is ONLY ONE BENEFIT to ANYONE of this product's continued use, and distribution...and THAT is TAXES.
Get rid of this product, and jail the people that retain it in contraband form.
Remove health care benefits from those people that "choose" to use this stuff,, and ENFORCE IT...and TOO BAD if you die...you are on your own!!

Reactions: 1 person
i like you MIKEY.

at the centre of attention of this thread, just about every angle has been discussed, as to the rights of the smoker, the rights of the non smoker, the likes and dislikes of the product itself, and the self esteem issue of obese rights, or jumping in front of trains.
Here IS the issue....
Cigarettes, their production, their use, and their disposal, have NO identifiable benefits, have NO positive impact on their users, or distributors, and are a COMPLETE drain on everything that humans are known to consider sacred.
Smoking cigs is plain bad for YOU, the people AROUND YOU, the ENVIRONMENT, your children, your home, and environs, and IS a KNOWN carcinogen that is DIRECTLY LINKED to some of the MOST HORRIBLE DISEASES known to man (and women).
Drug companies are FORCED to remove products that THEY produce, that are proven to have negative impact on people, YET, we continue to have this brazen discussion about the rights of using this filthy, and obnoxious habit, that kills literally thousands, MORE than war, MORE than car accidents, MORE than allergies, MORE than EVERYTHING we know, yet, we continue to have this discussion.
There is ONLY ONE BENEFIT to ANYONE of this product's continued use, and distribution...and THAT is TAXES.
Get rid of this product, and jail the people that retain it in contraband form.
Remove health care benefits from those people that "choose" to use this stuff,, and ENFORCE IT...and TOO BAD if you die...you are on your own!!
Very well put,if only we could get all that on the front of a cigarette packet...but these people choose to ignore the big letters that say SMOKING KILLS...they should be forced to elaborate this,with it also kills them as dont smoke, but just happen to be close to you'as does...

Status
Not open for further replies.