OMG!! I'm so freakin' sick, literally..

Status
Not open for further replies.

shannonlovesflowers

Oct 16, 2007
Albuquerque
State / Prov
New Mexico
I have missed so much work the past 2 weeks or so. I have this very mean cold that the doctors say has to run it's course...

Well good grief, I wish it would keep running!! And run right out.

I'm home again today. woe is me. :(

Please send good vibes to get me well. At this point any and all well wishes are welcome.

Shannon, I am sending get better vibes your way!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(<---those are the vibes) In the meantime, eat oranges like your life depended on it. hugs...~A

Reactions: shannonlovesflowers
Thanks, I love to be called kiddo,,, seriously, makes me feel 19 again. I was really cute when I was 19.

I wish I was 19 again too.

You know i had a little old lady in DC who would call me to bring flowers to her home to decorate. I gather maybe 95? She would call me kiddo and we became close friends.

One afternoon she sat me down on the couch and handed me a shoe box full of photos from here early life. What a knock out grand dame from the twenties. She was a beautiful socialite belle from the early DC social scene. She told me story upon story of the glamourous days when things were glorious. I fell in love with that young woman. Ever see the movie "Somewhere in Time"? Sadly that young belle died several years ago, I hope that shoebox is still around..

Oh to be 19!!! My life would be completely different if that were to happen. On second thought....I don't want to be 19 again. ;)

Hey that's a great wish....hmmm....don't know if I'd want that. something to ponder....

I wish I was 19 again too.

You know i had a little old lady in DC who would call me to bring flowers to her home to decorate. I gather maybe 95? She would call me kiddo and we became close friends.

One afternoon she sat me down on the couch and handed me a shoe box full of photos from here early life. What a knock out grand dame from the twenties. She was a beautiful socialite belle from the early DC social scene. She told me story upon story of the glamourous days when things were glorious. I fell in love with that young woman. Ever see the movie "Somewhere in Time"? Sadly that young belle died several years ago, I hope that shoebox is still around..
thats one of my favorite movies...:)

I have missed so much work the past 2 weeks or so. I have this very mean cold that the doctors say has to run it's course...

Well good grief, I wish it would keep running!! And run right out.

I'm home again today. woe is me. :(

Please send good vibes to get me well. At this point any and all well wishes are welcome.
Feel better soon! Had it for two weeks too...cleared up just in time to be human for our trade show!

Woe is me too! What ever this bug is it can Bug Out anytime. I finally got a prescription for a sinus infection and pink eye today. I was home settled in all cozy and warm and got a call for flowers tomorrow early AM to the Funeral Home. Both my employees are off today and must have left town. Can't find either one of them. So here I am sicker than sick doing what all good flower shop owners do. I'll be done soon and then can go and get my meds and eye drops and just sleep it off. I'm off tomorrow. Here's to all of us sickies out there and all of you who care so much. This is the best group of people ever!!!! Love you guys -- every one of ya!!

I'll come and do shots of Tequila ( or whatever ) that should make you feel better!!
Or Vodka and Orange Juice that way you'll get your Vitamin C!! Just teasing - I'm sending get well vibes your way !!

I drink kool aid, seriously! I'm drinking a red kind right now.
100% daily allowances of vitamin c in every 8oz glass, and 30% less sugar than regular soda!

I sound just like the commercial.

I even have 2 kool aid pitchers in the shape of the kool aid guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.