Announcement Our Latest Change: FlowerChat is now Twilight Chat!!

theRKF

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2002
striderseo.com
State / Prov
DE
I have to admit it - I'm a hardcore Team Edward guy. Besides, it never hurts to boost your appeal to the 9-12 femal demographic, right? I expect our membership is going to skyrocket over this!

So tell me - what's your FAVOURITE thing about Twilight?

Reactions: Toddxxx
That you always do good "april fools". Happy April Fools to Ryan and the team xx

April Fools????

DUDE.... Ryan..... I want to KEEP IT~!~!~!

I love it~!~!~!~!~!~!

My favourite... it's my personality in a forum skin format...

very hard to read - too busy - fine maybe for a wallpaper - not a twilight fan

Nice skin.........but hard as HELL to read.......not appropriate in my opinion for a professional forum.

Wow! Thanks sooooooooooooooo much Ryan, Twilight is just my absolute favouritist movie ever - Those glittery vampires are fully wicked sick awesome!

Go Team Edward!

My favourite thing about Twilight you ask? It would have to be.....the end credits. Having sat through the first one not really knowing what it was about (there's two hours of my life I will never get back) - I know now to avoid the other 2 movies like the the vile, sickening plague that they are.

Reactions: Victoria and theRKF
gee what is TWIGHLIGHT? Oh wait I see Toddxxx it's that vampire movie.

Are these some northern light from somewhere in canada?

LIke the pic but It's hard to read (as I listen to hendrix sing about purple haze.......)

I have no clue about "Twilight" as a book. I love twilight as a time of day and all the beauty that ensues....

I love April 1st. I look forward to it every year. Thanks for never disappointing Team Ryan (you're my fav). :)

V

cough cough i was the first to reply to this thread with Happy April fool's Day, excuse me Mr Ryan, dont be rude and put my post back where it belonged!!! ;)

cough cough i was the first to reply to this thread with Happy April fool's Day, excuse me Mr Ryan, dont be rude and put my post back where it belonged!!! ;)

Well I can't rightly let the cat out of the bag at 6AM on April 1st, can I??