pc613 Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria,
Our centers are in Calgary, Vancouver, Winnepeg, Ottawa, Montreal, Toronto and Halifax. In the past month we have opened in Halifax and Winnepeg.

So a gift basket or a floral arrangement coming to London ON, would travel from Toronto?

V

Thanks Cathy. Based on the information provided above I can now vote no.

V

Thank you for being so welcoming and I sincerely wish you all the greatest success in the future. I really hope you are more open minded and welcoming of the next person who joins this site that is not your "traditional florist". My intention was to gain insight and give some in return it was not to pitch or sell the company. It is obviously a closed minded forum only interested in the traditional florist model and given that I will bid adieu. Good luck.

Sir, we are a diverse group from many parts of the planet. Some are traditional, some are not. Trust plays a big part in this kind of forum... and sadly, judging by the many many experiences consumers have had with Bloomex, the level of trust isn't there.

Perhaps time needs to be spent by Bloomex to repair their reputation.

V

It is obviously a closed minded forum only interested in the traditional florist model and given that I will bid adieu.
Naw...we're not closed minded....

We do have, and honor ethics tho....

Have a nice life!

I know you keep stating that you want to gain insight, but you can't seem to tell us exactly what you hope to give to the forum.

I vote NO.

As I stated earlier...I have been in the business on all levels from owning my own retail locations to wholesale to my position currently. I feel I can appreciate all aspects of this business and share my experiences as I have been in all aspects of this business. I am not on here to be told to "have a nice life"...but thank you I do. This is obviously not a forum I am interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.