Not open for further replies.

CHR

Design matters
Nov 28, 2002
Anaheim
www.avantegardens.com
State / Prov
CA
Phil's new school website got pushed live tonight. (For those of you who don't know, he's my husband.)

It's been a loooong time coming, and there's still more to be added. The resources section will have articles, links to industry info, local info, and a blog.

Would love comments, thoughts & feedback.

Nice - much warmer & more inviting than the original. I especially like the class photos, very personal.

:)

Reactions: CHR
Nice. It deserves a spot on the sexy site list. I just added to my sexy sites list under resources. :)

Looks great - did you do the website?
Sharon

It's great...flows nicely and is very easy on the eyes. Makes me want to keep reading and go through the whole site, bit by bit.

from someone whose sites have been exceedingly slow loading lately, it flew. Great flow, quick load. Nicely executed. Point blank, what you want to find is easy to find.

Nice. It deserves a spot on the sexy site list. I just added to my sexy sites list under resources. :)

I second that. I have said it before cathy.

I can only wish that I look as good as your husband does.!!!

Look at that website, so much for Linh and I starting our own school.

Just kidding

Fantastic site and work Cathy.....Now, one question....I saw a blurb about a Tennessee workshop.......When and Where .............. I might be able to hop a car there and attend with Jun.

Mocha - That very thing is on my to do list......along with working on the Rose Parade and experiencing that floral artistry first hand and up close.

Cathy, Since it is a basic workshop, I'll suggest it to Jun when you post the info.....his designer Nelson just might be interested.

Great job Cathy.... It's been a pleasure to watch the development along the way...!

Very nice, Cathy!

(How is it that Phil just gets more and more handsome all of the time?)

That's a friendly groan, Boss! lol

Reactions: BOSS
Status
Not open for further replies.