Phil's New Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy, this site has effectively made me wish I was still in flowers full time. I have course envy now too.

Lovely site although I didn't really get past the photographs.

Thanks for sharing.

V

Reactions: CHR
Beautiful colors! Testimonials by real people, Great! Congrats!

The site looks great. When people ask me where to go to design school....my first choice always is Phil's school. This site just makes it easier to explain.

Carol Bice

Excellent navigational, clean, clear and ready to go!
I like the smoother image of Phil and his message the web site is giving.
Inviting, colorful, updated and all done with flair!
Well done, CHR and Phil.

I echo everyone else...very nice, earthy. Congrats!

Couple things:

1. Appears some links are bold and some are not, most notable on the "Schedule" page. Might be why someone said the type looks too light/grey and hard to read?
2. On the "Tools+Books" page, the book title letters are cut off. If the text box below each is filled with white color and is overlapping with the titles, that might be why. See attached photo.
3. Phil IS very handsome. However, I think he needs to be "sharpened" up a little, so we can see his eyes better ;) Seriously, his portrait is a little flat. I copied to photoshop and sharpened the photo just a tad. Not sure if it will show enough for you to see, but the photo is attached.

Attachments

• cutoffletters.jpg
    cutoffletters.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Phil.jpg
    Phil.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 12
1. Appears some links are bold and some are not, most notable on the "Schedule" page. Might be why someone said the type looks too light/grey and hard to read?
2. On the "Tools+Books" page, the book title letters are cut off. If the text box below each is filled with white color and is overlapping with the titles, that might be why.

FYI Cathy... I do not see either of these issues......

FireFox 3.0.6, Google Chrome and Opera too...

beautiful website.

I wish in the gallery it stated who made the designs, iow, teacher or student.

Status
Not open for further replies.