piv Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again Piv. Thanks for taking the time to tell us about yourself. :)

I love Denmark (was fortunate enough to visit many years ago) and of course, Ireland is a wonderful place.

V

Hi again Piv. Thanks for taking the time to tell us about yourself. :)

I love Denmark (was fortunate enough to visit many years ago) and of course, Ireland is a wonderful place.

V

On a normal day to day I dont miss Denmark, but coming up to christmas I get sooooo homesick, but I've just sent lots fo money to a friend and now awaits a huge parcel with sweets and food that I miss he he

Welcome Pia. I'd vote for you if I knew how! Can anyone tell me how to do that? I'm new too :)

Hi Dorothy.

I'm so glad you want to participate in the voting process. :)

If you look at the gray bar beside with everyone's name you'll see a # sign, a scale and a warning triangle. Click on the scales on the post you want to vote on. A drop down box will appear. Click in the little circle you choose and sign your name (it's appreciated). Then hit submit and you're away.

V

Welcome Piv! Nice shop pics. I can't imagine moving 3 times - way to go. Continued success wishes to you!

Welcome Piv! Nice shop pics. I can't imagine moving 3 times - way to go. Continued success wishes to you!

Hi MHflorist, and thanks a million :)
Only problem I have is that I want to move shop lay-out around all the time he he, and I make my hubby scazy....Even today I've got itchy feet, and want to do someting in the shop... But I better not as I'm getting in nobel fur x-mas trees in the end of month and have to move things around anyway....Then againg :loopy what else would I get up to if its a quite day he he

I'll let you all know tomor if I still have a husband lol

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.