Posting Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's right beside the quote button and the Quick Reply button - same as always.

Ryan

Interesting ... can you guys trying doing a hard refesh - CTRL-F5 in Firefox, and IE as well, I think.

I've checked permissions, they are fine. You can also try visiting your control panel and make sure you have the FlowerChat style selected.

Ryan

Quote and Edit are fine, with the "Quick Reply" box at the bottom of the page...

I had to do a hard refresh last week or two ago, everythings been fine seince then

There is no edit button in the wire services forum for me, even with a CTL F5 refresh
will try the other forums when I get to shop

There is an edit button in the politics forum for me if this helps you track it down, but no where else.

OOPS! It appeared on this post but not on the one on the page before this that I made. hmmm

Test for missing edit button
using advanced editor, trying to track this thang down

it was there, now testing using quick reply

ohh weird, they are there but not in the post above here I made last week.

There is a time-out on the editing... 5 min if my adled brain serves me well. Time enough to rethink yourself, without being able to change well after others have replied.

Ryan

PS - The timeout is a new feature. Time limit is variable.

Infinite said:
There is a time-out on the editing... 5 min if my adled brain serves me well. Time enough to rethink yourself, without being able to change well after others have replied.

Ryan

PS - The timeout is a new feature. Time limit is variable.

well I hate that,
often the next morning things don't look right to me and I wish I hadn't said what I did last nite or yesterday or even that political Dumbo slam today in the "gas is expensive" thread
Thanks gawd I don't guzzule like one of our past members or I would be always retracting stuff.
Any way to disable that time deal and just let us have free access to our words?

We shall see - seems to me it was a setting I saw while looking for other settings ... you know how it goes.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.