Not open for further replies.

theRKF

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2002
striderseo.com
State / Prov
DE
If you are having trouble posting, please click on the Switch Editor Mode button at the top-right of the editor screen. This is to the right of the Spellcheck and Text area size buttons.

Ryan

Sher said:
just checking to see where the editor screen is at
When you go to make a post, the screen where you enter your post is the 'editor screen'. On the upper right corner are three icons - spell check, some arrows that change the text size area, and an A/A which changes your editor mode.

I switched, but the screens appear the same except for a slight color change. There's probably some feature I'm overlooking.

HTH :)

Ok... this is a test. :)

V

Ryan,
Is there a way to go back and see the whole week or 2 weeks worth of posts.. The old board used to have a 'today' post' option also. I am asking because sometimes I log in and can't read everything before I log out so that the next time I go in the only option is 'new posts'.. and I have lost those I did not get to read

I am sure I am missing a set up for this function..so could you give me some help?
thanks

It was great to finally meet you at the FTD convention.:balsmile:

carol said:
Ryan,
Is there a way to go back and see the whole week or 2 weeks worth of posts.. The old board used to have a 'today' post' option also. I am asking because sometimes I log in and can't read everything before I log out so that the next time I go in the only option is 'new posts'.. and I have lost those I did not get to read

I am sure I am missing a set up for this function..so could you give me some help?
thanks

It was great to finally meet you at the FTD convention.:balsmile:

Nw Feature: When you use the New Posts button and there are no new results, you will have a link to "today's posts. Previously, the only way to access the Today's Posts search was through the vbindex entrance page. You can also try using the advanced search.

Ryan

How do you link to today's post.is it thru the search? Also when I click on flowerchat, it saus welcome guest.does this mean I am missing out other stuff? The board seems quiet so I want to make sure I am on the bleeding edge.....lol
And when does the arcade come back...
Thanks...Sher

Sher said:
How do you link to today's post.is it thru the search? Also when I click on flowerchat, it saus welcome guest.does this mean I am missing out other stuff? The board seems quiet so I want to make sure I am on the bleeding edge.....lol
And when does the arcade come back...
Thanks...Sher

Arcade is probably another week or two away ... depends on some third-party coding.

The "Today's Posts" link is the first item under "Quick Links" from the top navigation menu.

Ryan

I'm curious about the rep power... for me is it rep to the power of 7? Oh God if there is high math involved I'm in trouble. ;)

V

Victoria said:
I'm curious about the rep power... for me is it rep to the power of 7? Oh God if there is high math involved I'm in trouble. ;)

:) Me too, math is not my strong point.
Audra

Rep power is a measure of the impact your reputation comments will have on the other person. Rep power is based on how long you've been a member and how often you post, along with a few other factors.

Ryan

Thanks Ryan... you have quelled my fears about numbers. Give me words anyday. :)

V

Probably a cache issue - the custom avatars need to be uploaded again, but your browser may have cached the image for a while.

Ryan

What happened to the edit button? Many times I forgot something and I hate having to create a whole new post.

Status
Not open for further replies.