renatosogueco Intro

renatosogueco

Feb 26, 2010
Alexandria
State / Prov
VA
I'm the Chief Information Officer (CIO) for the Society of American Florists (SAF), a non-profit organization that serves the entire U.S. floriculture and ornamental horticulture industry. SAF members include floral retailers, wholesalers, importers, manufacturers and suppliers. At SAF, I serve on the organization's Executive Management Team and liaison for SAF's Retailers Council and Technology Committee.

My core technology expertise includes strategic information technology planning, system architecture and build, system security, Web site development, search engine optimization, open-source software, AJAX development, social media, online publishing systems, datacenter virtualization, technology trends and statistics and personal gadget technology.

Reactions: duanermb
Renato, welcome to the FlowerChat Community~!

Your column makes Floral Managment worth the price of admission...

Enjoy our community, we're glad you joined us.

Reactions: daisy mae
Let me know if there's any topics you'd like for me to check out and pen for you guys.
Well.....

Can you explain why SAF has the membership directory with links hidden behind a disclaimer page? It would appear that Google is blind to the data contained in the listing.

Well.....

Can you explain why SAF has the membership directory with links hidden behind a disclaimer page? It would appear that Google is blind to the data contained in the listing.

BOSS, so no softball topics first? Gotta get warmed up here. We're definitely working on this one.

Reactions: theRKF
Welcome to the board! I confess, I still haven't done any of the great blog posts you suggested...sigh