So glad to be alive today - gratitude list

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW, jon, what a guy. I know i have not been on here for long but you were one of the first people to make me feel like i was welcome here. Your story is so inspiring, well done for your achievements, how different your life could have turned out!!

Your wife is too cute and your little one who is ob a year older now is a doll!!

Reactions: 1 person
Jon.... Congrats on another year!

Blessings, my friend!

Kudos to Mark for finding this thread and congratulating Jon for another year. That is love! I'm so impressed with you, Mark. And Jon too.

Yeah thanks Mark for the reminder, so I could send Bloomz some love myself...

Jon, What more can anyone say? You are a hero! Best wishes for contined success...
Lorrie

I concur.

Sending love and all good thoughts for so many more years we'll be half blind and have difficulty typing due to arthritic fingers. ;)

Well done Jon. I can't green dot you again because, well you know the drill.

V

Thank you all again and thanks to Boss for finding it - I tried this week but couldn't find it no matter what I did. Even tried standing on one leg.

Life is more awesome now than it was a year ago.

Today Julian and I spent the day together and went down to the "Fall Festival" together. Listened to a bunch of live music (so cultivating that love of music in him).

They had police car the kids could climb in and out and all over.

Being the kid that I am - I tried out the fit in the back seat cage on the hard plastic seat with the window and no door handle and all. It's been a long time since I got to go on that thrill ride. I had nearly forgotten how uncomfortable that is.

Thanks again to all for the kind PMs and green dots.

You know - it's all relative, but when I think, reminisce and look back there - it seems like a dream, and it gives me probably the best feeling of awe and grace I get in life.

I often feel I really don't deserve this life, and I guess that's the very definition of grace...it's very very important for me to try my very best to give it back.

if god had a name
what would it be?
and would you call it to his face?
if you were faced with him?
in all his glory what would you ask if you had just one question

yeah yeah
god is great
yeah yeah
god is good
yeah yeah
yeeah yeah yeah

My one question and pretty much the only prayer I pray is - "How may I serve?"

Thanks again

blessings.....:yourock:

Reactions: 3 people
I often feel I really don't deserve this life, and I guess that's the very definition of grace...it's very very important for me to try my very best to give it back.
Grace only comes from one place my friend...blessings on you...

This was the topic of my talk last night at an AA meeting at a local treatment center to a bunch of 20 somethings....giving back, after a life of taking is humbling and good!

Reactions: 2 people
Congratulations Jon

Congratulations Jon on another year.

I don't know too many Heros but I think you are a Hero.

You chose LIFE over death, LIGHT over darkness, you pulled back back from the abyss and proceeded up the mountain.

You use your experiences to help humanity.

You are a wonderful vehicle for the
Cosmic Consciousness on Earth.

Thank you Jon

Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.