tattoos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beth, I am so totally mortifiacally (is that a word?) stricken ashen white (if ash is a color description shouldn't it be grey?) offended that you have politicized yourself with a dancing dick.

joe

p.s. I really do like the way Cheney thinks and I admire him. I am also a conservative and conservatives are known for their great sense of humor, unlike liberals. The only lib I know who has a great sense of humor is my buddy, bloomzie.

Beth, I am so totally mortifiacally (is that a word?) stricken ashen white (if ash is a color description shouldn't it be grey?) offended that you have politicized yourself with a dancing dick.

joe

p.s. I really do like the way Cheney thinks and I admire him. I am also a conservative and conservatives are known for their great sense of humor, unlike liberals. The only lib I know who has a great sense of humor is my buddy, bloomzie.

Joe,

Well, now you know TWO liberals with good senses of humor!

Does the semi-nude pic of Dick dancing REALLY offend you? If so, I'll go back to that boring kitty. I don't want to upset you.

Joe,

Does the semi-nude pic of Dick dancing REALLY offend you? If so, I'll go back to that boring kitty. I don't want to upset you.

Hey, if you want a Dancing Dick in your signature and it makes you smile, go for it. ;)

Reactions: 1 person
Hey, if you want a Dancing Dick in your signature and it makes you smile, go for it. ;)

Awww Jeez, Joe, how can I reply to that and still appear to be a lady? This is a challenge!!!

Okay, I give up, it can't be done!!! LOL

This is my big one. Not that great of a picture... I'm going to have the orchids recolored as soon as I have time to get together with my guy. I'm still figuring out what to add next. Eventally, it'll go all the way around. I don't have a good picture of the one on my back. Its a triangle Celtic knot that all in black.
Funfun

Alicia

Attachments

• tattoo.jpg
    tattoo.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 8
Victoria. Your history reply just put a great big smile on my face.

Thanks. I was feeling a little miffed at my culture being called a fad.

Cheers to you!!!

conservatives are known for their great sense of humor, unlike liberals. The only lib I know who has a great sense of humor is my buddy, bloomzie.

Hey! I'm a liberal and I resemble that remark. Also I have a great sense of humor so :tongue:

Hey! I'm a liberal and I resemble that remark. Also I have a great sense of humor so :tongue:

This humourless liberal really wants the dancing dick back. I wasn't finished drawing it for my first tattoo.

Beth... bring him back... PLEASE!!!

V

This humourless liberal really wants the dancing dick back. I wasn't finished drawing it for my first tattoo.

Beth... bring him back... PLEASE!!!

V
Dicks should only dance if they have some rhythm. ;)

Wendy.....

OK....here's one for ya....

I was at the men's urinal in Tunica this weekend.....and I noticed the guy next to me had a tat on his "member" that said "Wendy".

I told him that I used to have a girl friend named Wendy, and he asked me "what you talkin about mon?"

I mentioned that I saw the tattoo on his member.....

He said...that is not "Wendy"....it really says "Welcome to Jamaica Mon, have a nice Day"

I guess you had to be there.

All the best...

Reactions: 2 people
Dicks should only dance if they have some rhythm. ;)

LOL... True enough, but you know what, I miss seeing that dancing Gif. Hopefully I'll be able to find it so I can enjoy the funny dance again.

V

Joe,

Beth my friend, you are far too accommodating. That's the beauty of the freedoms we enjoy... we can choose what to look at and what not to look at.

V

Lord I apologize in advance for making these people throw up, but

Watch it Jon... threats are pending.

I also think this needs to be moved to the political forum; it wouldn't do to offend any sensibilities.

V

I want to appologize for any participation in the Dick Cheney part of this thread.

sincerely
joe

Joe, I wish I knew what you're apologizing for. Aren't we just having fun? That's a good thing, right? This is in Chat, after all. We're just chattin', right? Are we breaking some kinda rule?

I'm confused and my head hurts. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.