Teleflora to require DCON's in August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew - I'm glad I was not the only one that was very impressed with that From You Flowers site.

I was afraid to say anything for fear of stoning by the masses.

It does strike me as funny that FU wants florists who apply to be on their preferred list to submit photos of their own design work. :rolleyes:
Maybe they're going to build a zip code based selection guide? Or as we know, a picture shows what words hide....

i wonder if they see the demise of the traditional WS's or a severe short fall in areas of coverage in certain parts of the country.

if they start now, in a few years they could have a really good database of filling shops....

joe
That would be part of it I'm pretty sure...if they can't get the order filled, the rebate does not come anyway, so they may be farther ahead to give up the rebate and get the order filled and the $14.95 SC and what ever % they negotiate with the filling florist.

The wires ARE going to be gone, and I would bet in less than 5 years, but the coN's will be around still gathering and unless they build their own filling network, they will have no place to send the orders.

A little bird told me FTD is looking hard at doing the same thing soon.

Hallejeujiah, or however you spell that.

Reactions: David
Status
Not open for further replies.