Teleflora to require DCON's in August

Status
Not open for further replies.
To take and steer this thread back to it's intended direction - Those of you WHO DO regular D-CONS......For those who do not yet do this or face difficulty incorporating this..... tell us the method you employ to ensure this gets done......step by step if need be.

We know this is taking place - Now, Here is where those of you who can, help those who can't.

Really it's not as bad as it seems. At first I thought it was going to be a pain in the a$$, but now it's part of daily biz, like washing buckets and watering plants, except way easier.

The driver logs in the dcons at the end of the day, which takes about 2-3 minutes. When the end of the month comes near, I have a minimum wager or myself go back and make sure all dcons were done and if not we fill them in. No biggie.

For those that use an online interface, the dcons can be done from home too.

My friend who owns a shop is part of a delivery pool and never has had a problem with this either. May not get done the same day, thus forfeiting the .75 per order rebate, but doesn't take much effort either.

Reactions: goldfish and bloomz
Doug:
I understand and completely appreciate your dedication to the customer and customer service.

We can debate all night ad naseum whether to do this or not.
The truth lies somewhere in between.

Proflowers is able to do this because they are 1000% automated, from the order taker/customer service person, to the filler/picker/packer of the order to the Fedex/DHL driver who brings the package and leaves it on the porch because no-one is home.
THEY BUILT THEIR SYSTEM THAT WAY, FROM THE GROUND UP.

1-800- also built a system from the ground up, so to speak, by requiring a separate computer for the Bloomnet florists, sending orders placed thru them or their websites only over their networks and offering a small incentive and a reasonable amount of time to complete the entry of the Dcon, one delivery is completed.

Anyone who has the FTD technology or the new MAS system can do the Dcon automatically. Some of the TF technology can do it also -- and Daisy 7.0 has it in it.

The main crux of the problem, for many of us, is that we do not all complete our own deliveries. We make it, wrap it, tag it and take it to a pool area. Another florist member completes the delivery for us. (Just as we complete many, many deliveries for them).

Currently, We get notified late that day if there was a problem with the delivery. Or early the next morning if we are closed when the driver has returned.

So, we are at least 2 days in clock running before we can assume that a delivery has been completed.

We would not have a time nor a signature in front of us -- that information remains with the delivering shop for up to 90 days. That is their proof that they completed the delivery and will be paid for it.

We are not usually able to get signatures at hospitals or funeral homes. We often get into apartment buildings, but are forced to leave the flowers with the building manager, or at the receipient's front door. We have notes -- but alas, no signature!

So, how do you propose to have 40+ delivery drivers who can handle up to about 10,000 packages during a holiday month implement a Dcon program?

Keep in mind that: our warehouse does NOT have internet capability; at least 9 of our shops do NOT have a POS system. Our drivers are in the warehouse/drop off point for a maximum of 1.5 hours per day on an average day.

Please enlighten me.
Since I head this group of dedicated florists, I am the one that will have to propose the changes, fully vet them, and then oversee the implementation.

Cheryl

What you people don't realize is this:
I am designer, customer service, computer operator, floor and window washer, cooler cleaner, flower cutter and conditioner, marketing consultant, in store decorator, window decorator, counter staff, phone staff, errand runner (bank, store, etc) X 6 days/week and alot of times 7 X week. My day starts at 8:15 and hopes to end at 5:00 or after I take that last delivery to the hospital on my way home.

We NEVER leave a design on a stoop, step, deck, between the doors..... Oh yea, on Saturdays, I'm delivery also and some other days in between when the delivery girl can't get here.............
when the he!! do you think I'm going to fit in sitting at the computer doing delivery confirmations??? Especially at holidays (this is my biggest beytch).
My shop's record is practically beyond reproach - maybe 3 missed orders/deliveries (lost, dropped, or misfiled) in 35 years..........32 of them with FTD and close to 27 with TF..........
I am really bristled with this and feel for every small shop that is going to be faced with this. This again goes to Quality Assurance of which there is no such animal.......and it doesn't matter if it is WS or direct orders. If the shop isn't reputable, it isn't reputable - plain and simple.
And I KNOW, the small town shop is probably responsible for more complaints than the numbers of city shops for non-delivery because of "lack of business sense...and so many "flower players" being admitted to the WS's"
Once again, the small shops will pay the price - another downfall for those of us who maintain professionalism for our customers but can't afford the multi systems or some even internet in their stores. And yes, the sending shop is MY customer also which is why I stand on my reputation to this day (without delivery confirmations) and why so many are return orders year after year after year ..........

Cheryl, I do not participate in a delivery pool, so I admit, I do not fully understand the challenges it may present. But, I will say that I do wire orders to florists that do use delivery pools and have rarely had any difficulty gaining a delivery confirmation from them on the same day of a holiday. These shops are on my preferred list of course, but they must have some sort of system implemented to handle customer service calls that request a dcon.

If a local customer calls for a delivery confirmation for a delivery that is in the pool, how do you handle it?

Dorothy,

You seemed to have missed someone in your train of thought, the sending shop. As the sending shop when I place an order with you to be fulfilled am I not your customer? After all I place the order with you, you fill it, I pay you (via the wire service).

So as your customer I want a delivery confirmation.....period.

I in turn can then provide delivery confirmation to MY customer (the sender). I bolded the "MY" because the fact is that the sender has placed their trust in me, not you. You are simply a "supplier" for the product that I have chosen to use.

If there is a problem MY customer comes to me, not you. MY customer expects me to resolve the issue, not you. My customer expects me to refund their money, not you.

My suggestion on this is not to debate the merits of what customer service MY customer want but rather worry about what your customer (the sending shop) wants.

On a last note, trust me I am not trying to be callous, but the reality is that for too many years many fulfilling shops have treated an order as if they owned it once it came off the Mercury or Dove machine.

sorry you are not the customer to the receiving shop, you are the broker. You do not take ownership of the product, therefore you are nothing more than a broker.

If you want your customer served well, give the receiving shop your customer's address and let them contact your customer directly.

Rhonda,

Nice dodge, but I for one do not buy it.

I don't for a moment view this as a "wire service" issue. The fact is that they are simply reacting and attempting to solve an existing problem that is affecting the reputation of our industry with the consumer.

If you step back for a moment and take an honest look at what we offer the consumer it falls a long ways short of what other gifting options offer.

1) When ordering flowers you may or may not receive the actual product that you saw in the picture. You will not know that until the product is actually delivered.

2) When ordering flowers although you were in fact quoted one price for the product and another price for the delivery the fulfilling supplier may determine they need more for delivery and in turn simply reduce the product supplied.

3) When ordering flowers you will not know if the delivery was actually made unless you investigate yourself (call the recipient) in some cases your call may occur before the delivery. In this case you can either ask outright and possibly ruin a surprise or beat around the bush and hope the recipient says something. This method can be dangerous to relationships as you may assume the recipient is simply an ignorant ass for not expressing their gratitude for your thoughtfulness when in fact they never recived the gift.

We are no longer the "only game in town" for out of town delivery on a couple of days notice. So if we don't want to see this portion of our business simply disappear we better get our act together.

most of the issues you bring up are WS or OG created problems, i.e. orders not being filled to the picture the customer viewed. I get more and more TF.com orders that come off their website, not my TF website. They assume we can fulfill these orders. for the most part I can but in some instances I can't. One solution is give me the name of the customer and let me tell them what I can send.....

I am not holding my breathe that TF or any OG will ever give me that information.

Joan,

I appreciate your standards in adhering to the rules, unfortunately those standards are not held by all florists.

I am a firm supporter of mandatory order confirmation simply because I believe it is one step in improving the image of our industry with the consumer. That in turn will benefit all of us in the long run.

I realize that in instances such as yours confirmation will be more of a challenge than for some. However I am sure that someone will come up with a solution for delivery pools.

You know, this is just a recent problem. Why is that?

I have a couple ideas. Maybe it is because the WS's and OG's are specifying that their staff arrange custom "WS" or custom "OG" specific bouquets rather than let the tradtional flower shop serve their customers' outgoing wire order needs or have the customer directed to the recipients hometown florist's website.

The problem is a Middle Man Created Problem.

In addition, WS sales continue to fall for F2F florists only reinforces the notion that this whole Dcon scheme is nothing more than a WS/OG CYA tactic.

joe

Does 1-800 permit shops to accept their company orders if they're delivered through a pool? I thought the answer was 'no', but I could be wrong.

Not to my knowledge, unless I overlooked it.

I also forgot to mention that Bloom offers an "AutoCon" feature, that allows a driver to call in his dcon's from a cell phone. The driver calls a tollfree number which is speech activated. This doesn't solve the delivery pool challenges, but it can help with efficiency with direct deliveries.

Reactions: ivygreen
sorry you are not the customer to the receiving shop, you are the broker. You do not take ownership of the product, therefore you are nothing more than a broker.

If you want your customer served well, give the receiving shop your customer's address and let them contact your customer directly.

Semantics.

Call it Broker Service rather than Customer Service...you're still not providing it!

most of the issues you bring up are WS or OG created problems, i.e. orders not being filled to the picture the customer viewed. I get more and more TF.com orders that come off their website, not my TF website. They assume we can fulfill these orders. for the most part I can but in some instances I can't. One solution is give me the name of the customer and let me tell them what I can send.....

I am not holding my breathe that TF or any OG will ever give me that information.

This is not a question of "orders not being filled to the picture".

It's a question of DelCons.

Please don't confuse the two to muddy the issue.

I have a couple ideas. Maybe it is because the WS's and OG's are specifying that their staff arrange custom "WS" or custom "OG" specific bouquets rather than let the tradtional flower shop serve their customers' outgoing wire order needs or have the customer directed to the recipients hometown florist's website.

It might be a recent issue, but it's the sender that is making it an issue, not the WS/OG.

Please don't make it a WS/OG issue yet again, as justification for doing something you simply don't want to do or can't do.

Customers are becoming more demanding in wanting instant gratification. They want to know went something was delivered, because the norm is for the recipient NOT to acknowledge the gift. This is the case whether a middle man was involved or not.

Further to the point, I take it you're above providing DelCons for your local orders as well?

Or do they just assume something was delivered 'cause that's what your customers have come to expect?

In addition, WS sales continue to fall for F2F florists only reinforces the notion that this whole Dcon scheme is nothing more than a WS/OG CYA tactic.

joe

"Dcon scheme?"

"WS/OG CYA tactic?"

Wow, Joe...just wow...

Reactions: theRKF
1-800 DOES permit their members to accept and deliver orders thru a pool.

If you were/ are one of the Fulfullment center florists, then you must deliver all their orders in your own vehicle....no pools.

The delivery pools work very very well. We get your package from point A to point B on a very reliable basis 360+ days per year. It was a way for big and small flower shops to service all customers on an economical basis, without delivery charges going thru the roof.

Delivery pools operate on a very rudimentary, in/out system. The pool does not need to know who you delivered to or what specific time....just that you took a package out of the building and completed a delivery. You turn in a ticket stub to get paid for the delivery.

We all provide customer service. We all jump thru many, many hoops.
Using my own shop as an example, at christmas time we have multiple trucks on the road. My latest truck returns to the shop at 7 pm, and has completed about 100 deliveries that day. The driver has been on the road since early in the morning, and is now cold, tired and hungary. The delivered orders are mine and the packages of 39 other shops. How can I reasonably expect a driver to start to look up all the orders, and then do Dcons -- on my orders as well as other pool members? All the driver wants at this point is a warm meal and a shower!!

multiply this scenerio by 39 other shops in our pool...daily....
and I forsee a nightmare.

Cheryl

Reactions: LJVF
one of the only reason customers are asking for delivery confirmations is because they've been screwed by the fake florists they've been duped into using......

Wow, Bloomz I thought you were making fun of me with the picture of the guy falling down the stairs. Never have been any good at interpreting cartoons! Can someone explain that cartoon to me, I am blonde after all, simple things confuse me. I like complex issues.

!
I wasn't Joan - it was a reference to Chicken Little Sky is Falling, not pointed at you at all - I said in the greenie I needed more time to munch on what you said.

I would suggest that fines be imposed for orders that had been confirmed as delivered but in fact were never delivered. And so that no one accuses me of trying to provide the WS with another revenue stream, the money collected on the fine would go straight back to the sending shop. This fine would be in addition to a full refund or free replacement by the fulfilling shop. This would hopefully allow the sending shop to save a customer they might otherwise lose through no direct fault of their own.

Sound to harsh, I don't think so. If a shop felt they could not live up to the conditions, don't accept incoming orders.

Rhonda,

Nice dodge, but I for one do not buy it.

I don't for a moment view this as a "wire service" issue. The fact is that they are simply reacting and attempting to solve an existing problem that is affecting the reputation of our industry with the consumer.

We are no longer the "only game in town" for out of town delivery on a couple of days notice. So if we don't want to see this portion of our business simply disappear we better get our act together.

totally so, get with it or get left behind - I don't care how small of town you are in or from - customers right in your small town are and will be ordering online, and you likely have no idea how many are already doing so. This will increase. It's the way it is.

Yes, we have removed shops from our preferred list of fillers because of this.

For any future orders, this shop is immediately removed from our list of preferred fillers.

They're failure to provide this elementary level of customer service makes them look stupid....us look stupid...and the sender look stupid.

...and yes...STUPID ain't gonna' happen twice...

This is why - I believe it was Ryan several years back who asked Abner for a way to mark shops who do provide decons.

This is why I have pushed and asked for a special message type like ASK, ANS, PRC - as DCON - then automation would handle this easily.

Then - orders would go to shops that want them enough to provide the great customer service our customers are needing to keep us competitive.

It's a serious as our future.

Those of you WHO DO regular D-CONS......For those who do not yet do this or face difficulty incorporating this..... tell us the method you employ to ensure this gets done......step by step if need be.

We know this is taking place - Now, Here is where those of you who can, help those who can't.

Simple again - technology and once more - if your technology provider doesn't do this they aren't worth their salt - it is becoming a requirement and yeah to that!

I do understand there is one system out there that doesn't handle wire orders at all, even with directories.

For shops that chose that, if they don't demand from their provider that it gets built - maybe they shouldn't receive wire orders?

Or - the workaround is yours - use cell phones, use an employee, or do whatever you have to do, or don't take incoming - simple as that.

I am a firm supporter of mandatory order confirmation simply because I believe it is one step in improving the image of our industry with the consumer. That in turn will benefit all of us in the long run.

I realize that in instances such as yours confirmation will be more of a challenge than for some. However I am sure that someone will come up with a solution for delivery pools.

Ditto that

I understand the importance of improving the floral industry as a whole. This is actually a time where I believe what TF is asking members to do is good for the industry as a whole.

Yes, I believe there is a possibility that it is being implemented mostly for the benefit of the corporation and the OGs, but, in this case, I say "so what", because it will benefit every member as well. I agree that in an ideal world every flower order should not only receive email confirmation, but a picture. I think the floral industry needs to do this to stay competitive with other online retailers.

In these economic times, and in the fallout after we are out of this time, customer service is going to be one of the contributing factors that separates businesses that succeed from those that don't. Maybe you could present this to the members of your carpool as an idea you are personally implementing in your own business that will improve all of your business' CS rather than asking them to do it because TF is asking you to do it??

Everyone, including non wire service florists - will benefit by raising confidence in our products - Doug gave a good example with his Crystal Vase purchase - I remember a great one Heather wrote back at Christmas about the ease of online shopping.

Really it's not as bad as it seems. At first I thought it was going to be a pain in the a$$, but now it's part of daily biz, like washing buckets and watering plants, except way easier.

The driver logs in the dcons at the end of the day, which takes about 2-3 minutes. When the end of the month comes near, I have a minimum wager or myself go back and make sure all dcons were done and if not we fill them in. No biggie.

For those that use an online interface, the dcons can be done from home too.

My friend who owns a shop is part of a delivery pool and never has had a problem with this either. May not get done the same day, thus forfeiting the .75 per order rebate, but doesn't take much effort either.

You figure it out, and you roll with the changes.

We have our driver sit down after the run and call all the senders - IN ADDITION TO the automated emails they get - the florists get them over mercury automatically.

Trying to up the service - stay in business actually seems to be the name of the game. Calling senders is one thing I thought of that would give wow service - so we are doing it - and it doesn't take the driver 5 minutes...

So how about somebody stop calling it "sitting at the computer all day" - "crisisizng" much? (Chicken Little)

Doug:
I understand and completely appreciate your dedication to the customer and customer service.

The main crux of the problem, for many of us, is that we do not all complete our own deliveries. We make it, wrap it, tag it and take it to a pool area. Another florist member completes the delivery for us. (Just as we complete many, many deliveries for them).

Currently, We get notified late that day if there was a problem with the delivery. Or early the next morning if we are closed when the driver has returned.

So, we are at least 2 days in clock running before we can assume that a delivery has been completed.

We would not have a time nor a signature in front of us -- that information remains with the delivering shop for up to 90 days. That is their proof that they completed the delivery and will be paid for it.

We are not usually able to get signatures at hospitals or funeral homes. We often get into apartment buildings, but are forced to leave the flowers with the building manager, or at the receipient's front door. We have notes -- but alas, no signature!

So, how do you propose to have 40+ delivery drivers who can handle up to about 10,000 packages during a holiday month implement a Dcon program?

Keep in mind that: our warehouse does NOT have internet capability; at least 9 of our shops do NOT have a POS system. Our drivers are in the warehouse/drop off point for a maximum of 1.5 hours per day on an average day.

Please enlighten me.
Since I head this group of dedicated florists, I am the one that will have to propose the changes, fully vet them, and then oversee the implementation.

Cheryl

I'm not trying to make light of your concerns - I have no idea the complexities of pool deliveries, am not qualified to comment - but possibly drivers will need to call in to the sending shop each time a delivery is completed? Or, before they go home they call all the shops they delivered for with times - an added step yes, but a necessary one now.

Just brainstorming here - that isn't that complicated. I'm sure it's not an insurmountable problem, just one that is going to require a change in procedures.

The real super high tech shops like McShans for instance are marked by the driver in real time from their cell phone - we don't have that interface as it takes a special phone system that costs a gazillion.

So they have to wait til the driver checks back in.

joe

Glad you're not holding your breath Joe.

Naw don't buy that - the industry has changed - again doesn't matter who or why created the "problem" - that won't change what's happened.

It's a recent problem because 5 years ago or so we didn't have all the competition for gifting that is done so easily now, with virtually every other source providing delivery confirmations.

I emailed the big boys at top of FTD today with a message that TF beat them to the punch - I've been in all their ears now for at least 3 years that they need to make them mandatory.

Like mentioned above - if a message type was created (I believe bloomnet already has this) - it would be simple to mark shops who provide them from those that don't - and with a rating sytem - quite simply - we would send orders to those that provide them.

Mandating it will remove the tracking necessity.

If you're like Dorothy or Rhonda who won't do it - that's fine - it's your world, you just wouldn't get incoming orders.

But - customers are eventually going to choose florists who can and do provide this service over those that don't, so the choice is yours.

I hope tho heck FTD catches on and catches up on this one - it's rare for TF to beat them to a good idea.

So it seems sort of down to - if you want incoming orders, and most of us do - you find a way to do it or you watch them dwindle and go to shops that have.

Mandatory decons - yeah I love it.

OK I'm glad Doug and Preston and LJV held down the "let's think about this" team while I played with my little boy - now he's calling me to play a game with him and I think I'll go do that.

But before I do - did I mention that I love this!

Reactions: theRKF and LJVF
The odd thing is my customers aren't making an issue over order confirmations. In fact most don't want it.

If the wire services want to make delivery confirmations mandatory they should make it seamless for the filling shop. As it is now there is already too much burden on the filling florist and too little compensation.

the only reason customers are asking for delivery confirmations is because they've been screwed by the fake florists they've been duped into using......

Well if that's true...and it must be because you said so...

...then why the *ell would they be using these fake florists in the first place if they knew they were gonna get screwed??

Really!

Gimme a break.

Please.

I remember back in 1920...in the good old days...aw forget it...but good luck in your next career!

1-800 DOES permit their members to accept and deliver orders thru a pool.

If you were/ are one of the Fulfullment center florists, then you must deliver all their orders in your own vehicle....no pools.

The delivery pools work very very well. We get your package from point A to point B on a very reliable basis 360+ days per year. It was a way for big and small flower shops to service all customers on an economical basis, without delivery charges going thru the roof.

Delivery pools operate on a very rudimentary, in/out system. The pool does not need to know who you delivered to or what specific time....just that you took a package out of the building and completed a delivery. You turn in a ticket stub to get paid for the delivery.

We all provide customer service. We all jump thru many, many hoops.
Using my own shop as an example, at christmas time we have multiple trucks on the road. My latest truck returns to the shop at 7 pm, and has completed about 100 deliveries that day. The driver has been on the road since early in the morning, and is now cold, tired and hungary. The delivered orders are mine and the packages of 39 other shops. How can I reasonably expect a driver to start to look up all the orders, and then do Dcons -- on my orders as well as other pool members? All the driver wants at this point is a warm meal and a shower!!

multiply this scenerio by 39 other shops in our pool...daily....
and I forsee a nightmare.

Cheryl

Thanks for the insight Cheryl.

I can see how the logistics could pose problems. But not all deliveries will be teleflora wire ins, therefore not all deliveries will require a dcon.

Reactions: bloomz
Well if that's true...and it must be because you said so...

...then why the *ell would they be using these fake florists in the first place if they knew they were gonna get screwed??

Really!

Gimme a break.

Please.

I remember back in 1920...in the good old days...aw forget it...but good luck in your next career!

grow up we know why to support their bottom line.
Guess what...........small towns won't support this ..........they can't afford to (most of them in this state anyway) so you'll AGAIN lose more coverage...........Nice time for TF to force this upon their members.
And I may be old, but I'm not that old........................

Semantics.
It might be a recent issue, but it's the sender that is making it an issue, not the WS/OG.

Please don't make it a WS/OG issue yet again, as justification for doing something you simply don't want to do or can't do.

Customers are becoming more demanding in wanting instant gratification. They want to know went something was delivered, because the norm is for the recipient NOT to acknowledge the gift. This is the case whether a middle man was involved or not.

Sorry Preston.....but it is a WS created monster...fueled by the current generation who require "instant gratification".

My question is: are you as the sending florist, going to give me enough money to full the order for your customer, And deliver the product, and take the time needed to confirm your delivery has been completed?

Since we already have trouble getting an adequate amount of money from Tf or most other large scale senders for order fulfillment & delivery, I believe that this extra cost will be passed upon to the filler...again.

We are currently living in a "round hole, square peg" world.
The TF/FTD wire service world is NOT the same world that Proflowers and 1-800 operate in. Remember that PF has complete control of the order from start to finish, with 1 and only 1 vendor controlling the delivery, and electronically reporting in.

the TF/FTD system is a vast network of thousands of flower shops. Each one operates a little differently because we are all independently owned & operated. TF does not control us. We are NOT franchisees.

Where, oh where is the compensation for the Dcon?
Because you know that the WS will build in a cost to the customer for that little item.
If they charge extra for it, is it in fact getting passed on to the people who actually do the work....us?

Cheryl

Honestly, this will boil down to how much more filling shops are willing to provide for less than .70 on the dollar.

Every new cost (Unequal Sending Fees, Receiving Fees, Rapid Response Fees [FTD], DCon expenses] is borne by filling florists. Each mandate financially impacts and further weakens the fulfillment side.

With TF top dOG now promising Cheap Flower Delivery with their fake 'local stores' in thousands of US cities, they need those confirmations since they're supposed to have made the deliveries themselves. Same with BloomFresh.com (see G Maps results page) and Absolutely Flowers (see G Maps Results page) and the other dOGs showing up on G Maps as local stores.

There's a lot of talk here about what's good for the industry. This stuff has been bad for most of us us for a long, long time and yet the DCON is the holy grail and last, vital mandate needed by every dOG.

Not saying consumers don't want it (our customers love it), but they could easily get a confirmation every time right now if they ordered direct from the actual shops who delivered the orders.

The odd thing is my customers aren't making an issue over order confirmations. In fact most don't want it.

If the wire services want to make delivery confirmations mandatory they should make it seamless for the filling shop. As it is now there is already too much burden on the filling florist and too little compensation.

I would suggest RC that your compensation is coming in two forms first you have received an order, two you are providing a higher level of service to the sending shop who in turn based on this may send you future orders.

I will state again that I do NOT believe this is a "wire service" issue, they are simply "being shot for delivering the message". As a sender of orders I want delivery confirmation and as a wire service member I applaud them for taking my concerns seriously.

To assume that most consumers do not want order confirmation simply because they are not making an issue of it would be very wrong. Or have you conducted a survey of your customers asking this question?

In an earlier post the comment was made the this will certainly benefit the order gatherers, frankly I have to admit that I was stunned by that comment. Anything that we as an industry can do to improve customer service and in turn increase customer confidence will benefit the entire industry or at least those that take advantage of it. If the order gatherers are the only ones willing to turn it to their advantage , so be it. Then our industry truly deserves what it gets

Reactions: theRKF and bloomz
Status
Not open for further replies.