The Culprit - Just Flowers

Luc

Nov 1, 2002
Elliot Lake
www.a1florists.com
State / Prov
Ontario
Never liked the company. Always refused their orders.
With my phone system, I can block their phone number from calling me.

YES it's true, they are the one's that was calling me and hanging up on me.

The last number they used was their own number even if they block their number not to show on a ID my phone system is able to trace it back to them. 1-213-867-0630

My next step is that I will call and complain to Teleflora HQ since they support them by funeling their orders through them.

I wonder if the other number I got the other day is a staff member or a relative that works at Just flowers.
Anyway I am not finish with them.

Luc

Do they speak or just hang up or no sound on the line?
I asked because these places have rotating call outs ( not sure what else to call it), anyway, apparently when they place a call it automatically dials several shops in the delivery area and the first one to answer they speak to, the others calls just sound dead or like prank calls.
I'm thinking that may be whats going on, because I was getting multiple calls from a lot of different numbers that appeared to be hang ups, so I started forwarding the shop number to my cell phone where I could enter the number into my contacts with "Hang Up" or "Just Flowers" or "Nothing There", etc. then I'd get a call from one of those numbers and it would be an OG wanting me to take an order. I know it sounds weird, but.

They use an auto-dialer just like any telemarketer. It's not a personal attack on you. We have several listing locally and sometimes all five lines light up at once.

JF left TF earlier this year. They now send through Bloomnet. Also, your WS provider doesn't care if they harass the crap out of you because JF generates 100X more business than you do. If you really want them to stop, your best bet is to have your lawyer send a cease and desist letter with a listing of ALL your phone numbers.

I'm going to take a guess and say that they are using VOIP which as you know from experience doesn't work half the time with plenty of missed calls and echoes.

I can't tell you how unreliable the technology is.

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 26 seconds.

Well if Just flowers left Tf, they still send that way because I got an order from them this month through Dove.
I also did let Teleflora knows just in case it goes further.
Since then no hang ups. Go figure!
The last order I rejected was under value. I told them how much I need for the item requested and they called me with $10 when there was a $20 diff from what they where selling to my price.
Anyway I would not do it even if they still matched the price I needed.
If they are bloomnet that is good, I dont fill 1-800 orders anyway.
I will stand my grounds.
Luc

Today I called FTD to tell them that we DO NOT WANT TO WORK WITH JUST FLOWERS, I was told that they are an independant outfit and FTD has no control over them.
STILL........we will not work with any crap orders that are coming our way.(that is a PERIOD).
Have a wonderful Holiday season.....regardless....:jester