The Future of America as we know it

Should a Presidential Candidate be considered that will not salute our flag ?

• Absolutely

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • Absolutely Not

Votes: 44 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I am a Canadian. The unifying of the countries has been a "hidden" agenda for some people for generations. I rather doubt either of us have anything to worry about.

V
As an American I too doubt it'll happen in my life time, even though I have called for it in the past. Maybe we should just go a little further and unite The "America's"...that being North America and South America...

I did not vote in this poll, because I think it's a ridiculous question. It asks Should a Presidential Candidate be considered that will not salute our flag ?

The veiled insinuation seems to be that Obama "will not salute our flag", a notion that I believe we proved was pure B.S. Of course, a candidate who "will not salute our flag" should not be considered. And I don't think one ever has!

Hey Beth,

Just got back and read the entire thread.

As the author of the thread there was no veiled insinuation on my part.
I 'm not in the habit of "veiling" anything.
All I did was ask a question, based in part upon a widely publicized controversial situation that may or may not have had any merit at all.

Each readers individual interpretation of the question led to some very interesting and creative responses in what I think turned out to be quite a good thread. Sure goes a long way in the validation of democracy and Freedom of Speech.

Reactions: 1 person
Kevin,

Forgive me for insinuating. I guess I incorrectly assumed you were insinuating. You know what they say about "assuming". :)

Status
Not open for further replies.