The Future of America as we know it

Should a Presidential Candidate be considered that will not salute our flag ?

• Absolutely

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • Absolutely Not

Votes: 44 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's been fun guys. I'm all through with this topic. Tomorrow we elect someone else and we can start the whole process over again.

Unfortunately, whoever takes over is in for some real big challenges. I hope he's up to it.

Personally, it's time for a beer. Another slow day in paradise.

Well, it's been fun guys. I'm all through with this topic. Tomorrow we elect someone else and we can start the whole process over again.

Unfortunately, whoever takes over is in for some real big challenges. I hope he's up to it.

Personally, it's time for a beer. Another slow day in paradise.

I'll join you Ted... I'm sipping on a red wine. Although I had a very busy day in paradise. :)

V

Well I can't drink but I'll have a Virgin strawberry Daiquiri!! Who's making them?

I'd tell you an old definition of "virgin" but... ;)

V

SPILL V!!!!! you can't do that.....

Don't spill the drink tootsie. And I'm not talking... haven't had enough to drink. ;)

V

You too can view the political jibber jabber!

To anyone who wants to get into the Political Forum, you just need to subscribe. Trhis is the "how to" from the fancy pantsy FAQ section
:> very helpful!

What are subscriptions?

Subscriptions are a way of keeping track of different threads or forums. You can choose how you are notified about updates - for example by having them listed in your User CP and receiving email updates for each one.

How do I subscribe to a thread or forum?

To subscribe to a forum, click the 'Forum Tools' link above the list of threads then select 'Subscribe to Forum'. You will then have the option to choose the subscription mode for this forum. If the forum that you are subscribing to has any child forums (forums within a forum) then your subscription will be extended to these automatically.

To subscribe to a thread, click the 'Thread Tools' link at the top of the list of posts then click 'Subscribe to Thread'. You can then choose the subscription mode that you wish to use for that thread.

But let me warn you, it can get very heated!! I've been told that there's a special place in hell for me, to thank my mother for not aborting me, etc. Several of us are regularly told that we are stupid. It's so FUN! lol

getting ready for a white zin.......and waiting for all the phone calls to stop from unions, democratic party, republican party, small business association, and all those others who keep calling to make sure I'm gonna get out and vote............

I think I'll pass, The one thing I know for sure above all else is I am not stupid. I'm a very reasonable logical person. That is pretty much the reason why I have stayed out.

But let me warn you, it can get very heated!! I've been told that there's a special place in hell for me, to thank my mother for not aborting me, etc. Several of us are regularly told that we are stupid. It's so FUN! lol

Ah yes... from the class acts. ;)

V

Aw...shoot! You don't have to join the political forum to be told you're stupid...but you have intrigued me.

I unsubscribed from it because there is someone who makes nasty personal attacks. not to me personally but I saw it. One can disagree strongly without being ugly but that person almost seemed like a rabid dog.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah well just ignore him...I do...i's not in the spirit of fair debating...I personally think it's great that I can discuss these things..I find it refreshing really!

I must be one of the stupid ones...still can't access political forum. I subscribed to the "chat" thread - is this right? I can't even see "political" listed. Would appreciate help

Thanks

Todd go to Quick Links at the top of the page. There you'll find Social Groups, under networking. The Political Forum join up is there.

I'm sure you'll find it interesting. As for the rabid animal in there, I'm finding it best to ignore it as much as humanly possible. ;)

V

I must say that I am very proud of the way this thread played out. It could have gotten ugly, heated and just plain nasty, as political forums do and political talk in general...

You should all be very proud of the conduct and quality of chat that occured here...Kudos to all of you!!!!

Todd go to Quick Links at the top of the page. There you'll find Social Groups, under networking. The Political Forum join up is there.

I'm sure you'll find it interesting. As for the rabid animal in there, I'm finding it best to ignore it as much as humanly possible. ;)

V
Well, I'm surely stupid. First, I didn't even realize that one had to sign up for the political forum. I thought it was on my Ignore List. Secondly, I tried to sign up for following your instructions, Victoria, but I cannot see anything about Political Forum under Social Groups. :dunce

My mistake Connie. I was sure that's where it was. What if you go to the Political Forum in the drop down box and join?

V

BOSS's Quote of the DAY!

I wish you well guys for your next president. I hope the country get back to its original strength....which was " In God we trust "
I will be thinking about you all!!!!
Flame...good words!

And as for the "thinking about us" thing... thinking is ok, but please pray... that's what's needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.