The Future of America as we know it

Should a Presidential Candidate be considered that will not salute our flag ?

• Absolutely

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • Absolutely Not

Votes: 44 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aileen, even if he put his hand over his heart every moment of every day, you won't vote for him. That's the truth and the reality of it.

V

Reactions: 1 person
Aileen, even if he put his hand over his heart every moment of every day, you won't vote for him. That's the truth and the reality of it.

V

And that's the bottom line.

On this note: are you okay with McSame promising a clean campaign then breaking that promise?

I think that's a way bigger deal than catching someone at a kodak moment.

Holy Cow!!!

Why is there an Obama Sign in my yard.....is it charisma...
Lemme Check.....

Crashed Economy
New Record Level of US Debt
Record Budget Deficit
Destabilized Middle East
Rumsfeld
Rove
Insane war in Poppy Growing 3rd World Country. Which Bankrupted USSR
Illegal Wire Taps
Treason
Perjury
Violations of Geneva Convention
Torture
War Crimes
No energy policy - other than Big Oil
No Healthcare Policy

Yep, the only logical thing for a loyal American to do is sign up for some more of this good stuff, its what America stands for and it makes us great.

Fortunately, for those of you who have been brain-washed or are otherwise brain-dead, TexasFlowerGuy and the majority of Americans are taking these criminals out of office next week.

All the best,

And remember the words of Benjamin Franklin who said " if you find yourself in an argument with a fool, then two fools are arguing."

Reactions: 9 people
Thanks

Seanco, whoever you are and whereever you are bless you for this quote....

Vote for which ever candidate you choose, but please, let it be with your heart full of hope, Not with your head full of fear.

Pretty good damm synopsis Mike.

Thank you.

And remember the words of Benjamin Franklin who said " if you find yourself in an argument with a fool, then two fools are arguing."

Mr. Franklin was right.

V

Excellent post Mike.

Mr. Franklin was right.

V

Excellent post Mike.

Exact reason for my original post and none other....I am one of those fools and refuse to argue with another about how and why I have formed the opinion I have...period...There need not be any bickering back and forth from me because I know I have a half assed formed opinion without all the facts because I don't care about politics in the slightest...I am one of those really dumb americans that goes out and votes for who i like based on small blurbs and a half formed and very off opinion of the incumbents...I know this and refuse to debate or argue because I am a fool and no need to bring others into this reality...

I hate politics, and loathe politicians even more...Not one of them is worthy of a vote because they all lie, cheat and steal....it is part of what they have to do to get where they are, but it is an american process and I am an american and will follow out my duty, idiots honor and God help us all there are more out there dumber than me deciding our future and that right there is the scariest thing of all...

Lemme Check.....

Crashed Economy
Record Budget Deficit
Destabilized Middle East
Rumsfeld
Rove
Illegal Wire Taps
Treason
Perjury
Torture
War Crimes
No Healthcare Policy

Yep, the only logical thing for a loyal American to do is sign up for some more of this good stuff, its what America stands for and it makes us great.

Fortunately, for those of you who have been brain-washed or are otherwise brain-dead, TexasFlowerGuy and the majority of Americans are taking these criminals out of office next week.

All the best,

Eyes wide open post......hey, yer pretty good Mike!!

Lemme Check.....

Crashed Economy
Record Budget Deficit
Destabilized Middle East
Rumsfeld
Rove
Illegal Wire Taps
Treason
Perjury
Torture
War Crimes
No Healthcare Policy

All the best,

Careful what you wish for. Get back to me in a couple of years and tell me how things are better.

I cannot resist a post here. There are so many things at stake in this election. Our country has its imperfections, but is still one of the greatest countries in the world.
The lack of morality and the sense of entitlement that has become so prevelant in our society is disgraceful. To find a leader that not only feeds this beast but uses it against the very people he claims to want to serve is frightening.
As for his lack of respect for the country and the principles it was founded on , that is unacceptable.

We have several American Expats living in London. According to the paper many voted two weeks ago. One fellow (a professor at UWO) has had Obama Biden signs custom made for his lawn. :)

V

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/1998/07/09/sunday/main13562.shtml

I found this story on Patriotism very interesting this morning. There are quite a few who don't stand when the National Anthem is playing, sing the Anthem, or place their hands over their hearts.
Feel free to read or follow the informational links.

Even better check out the race for mayor in Rabbit Hash KY

There was a round table discussion on CBC this afternoon about the election in the States. They were talking about the concept of who's the better American being an election issue... that doesn't happen here... thank goodness.

V

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/1998/07/09/sunday/main13562.shtml

I found this story on Patriotism very interesting this morning. There are quite a few who don't stand when the National Anthem is playing, sing the Anthem, or place their hands over their hearts.
Feel free to read or follow the informational links.

Even better check out the race for mayor in Rabbit Hash KY

Rhonda,

What am I doing wrong? I clicked your link, and it refers to the article by Martha somebody, but I can't find the actual article. Can you help?

Status
Not open for further replies.