The Future of America as we know it

Should a Presidential Candidate be considered that will not salute our flag ?

• Absolutely

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • Absolutely Not

Votes: 44 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beth, do you really know the man?

Beth,

Have you actually searched B.O.'s history and how he has voted in congress? If you have and still have decided that he is the one , I have no argument with your position.

Sealed Records:

Obama's birth certificate sealed by Hawaii governor
Says Democratic senator must make request to obtain original document

Obama’s Records Sealed by Kenyan until after the Nov 4th election.(Rumor is that he was born in Kenyan)

The Obama campaign has stated that no medical records will be released. Instead, a one-page undated letter from a doctor will have to satisfy reporters on that issue.

Obama attended Occidental College in Los Angeles for two years before transferring to Columbia in 1981. It has been confirmed Obama graduated from Columbia in 1983 with a major in political science and that he did not receive honors, but further information, including transcripts, are sealed by the university.

Beth,

Have you actually searched B.O.'s history and how he has voted in congress? If you have and still have decided that he is the one , I have no argument with your position.

Sealed Records:

Obama's birth certificate sealed by Hawaii governor
Says Democratic senator must make request to obtain original document

Obama’s Records Sealed by Kenyan until after the Nov 4th election.(Rumor is that he was born in Kenyan)

The Obama campaign has stated that no medical records will be released. Instead, a one-page undated letter from a doctor will have to satisfy reporters on that issue.

Obama attended Occidental College in Los Angeles for two years before transferring to Columbia in 1981. It has been confirmed Obama graduated from Columbia in 1983 with a major in political science and that he did not receive honors, but further information, including transcripts, are sealed by the university.

rumor? seriously?

Reactions: 1 person
Ken,

Do you get all your info from emails? If you will read this, you'll see that Obama never lived in Kenya. I can't see where he's even BEEN to Kenya.. his dad, yes, but not Barack:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp

Barack was born in Hawaii. As his father was Kenyan, he automatically had US and Kenyan citizenship, by virtue of his FATHER. He lost his Kenyan citizenship at age 21, because he didn't renounce his US citizenship and swear an oath to Kenya:
http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/does_barack_obama_have_kenyan_citizenship.html

Ain't it just a mind blower the bull people will believe. I'd be embarassed.

Hey - I read it in an email.

Barack was the third shooter on the grassy knoll.

This doesn't belong in this forum, but Gigi is right.

V

Who really cares? This is apparently the ony way Beth can read it.

True... I forgot. My apologies. I wonder if others are only able to read it here too...

V

Thanks for all of your research, Beth.

thanks Beth!

and by the way did you know John McCain was born in PANAMA

so does that make him panamanian??

UM no.

It sure does - and I heard he was raised by cannibals too.

And pals around with Noriega, which connects him to the Columbian Cocaine Cartels.

That explains his 8 or 9 or 14 McMansions - the dude has some serious cribs, cars, hos and other various bling.

Reactions: 2 people
his refusal to place his hand over his heart for the National Anthem or show respect for the flag.

If "Hand on the heart" is the only way to respect the flag, and anyone who doesn't should become a pariah of society and be declared unfit for public comsumpsion...I hope those who feel this way don't like the Majority of Professional athletes and I certainly hope you do not support them... By your estimation they should not be trusted as role models and therefore should not be allowed to be visible members of society.

Vote for which ever candidate you choose, but please, let it be with your heart full of hope, Not with your head full of fear.

Reactions: 5 people
I can't speak for all of society here in America...each does as they wish..but for the LEADER of our country to NOT show respect to the flag at each opportunity he gets is downright NOT ACCEPTABLE by me! I WILL NOT vote for someone that can't at least do that small gesture...which has HUGE meaning.
Yes, it is very embarrssing that our athletes don't as well...very embarrassing.

Didn't watch the videos huh Aileen?

Never mind, carry on

seen them Bloomz....eyes wide open.

And you still say he refuses to put his hand over his heart in spite of seeing him doing it?

O-K dokie

Yes, because there are times when he chooses not to do it. What is so hard about recognizing that fact.

It's not hard...I put my hand to my heart every single time! I stand when it's played...even if I am one of the few that are standing...when others are sitting there wondering,"Should we stand? Or not? What are we supposed to do?" You can SEE the confused state of their mind on their face. It's a basic show of respect...you're not being brainwashed just show a bit of respect it's the very least one can do!

Status
Not open for further replies.