There's a new JB in town!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you guys! Kisses and huggs to the wee bloomzie!

Judy
Grandma of 12

Thank you all so much for the kind wishes - completely new territory for me - I have never even HELD a baby before...
jonathon

Attachments

• julian44.JPG
    175.8 KB · Views: 79
Reactions: 1 person
bloomz said:
Thank you all so much for the kind wishes - completely new territory for me - I have never even HELD a baby before...
jonathon

Oh Jonathon... he is just beautiful. It's a very fast trip from arms to heart. He is in your heart for ever now.

V

He's beautiful. I just love the name Julian, too. It was #1 on my list of boys names back before I decided not to have kids. Great picture, hope all are doing just great!

Julian is my brother's name - he's a quality guy and my closest friend. I hope it comes with the name. He's certainly got some good looks already!

Ryan

He's an absolute beauty! What an awesome thing is a child, especially your own!

Jonathon

Gee I always thought you where a guy, but in the picture you look like a woman, a beautiful one also....

Cute Baby, are'nt they adorable...

Congrats again...
Luc

I'll bite Mikey, what IS the answer to that question???:boggles:

bloomz said:
I'll bite Mikey, what IS the answer to that question???:boggles:

I'm guessing that it has something to do with the bathroom abilities...

-

Congradulations! Next time I drive through OSU country, I'll have to drop by a little Ty Dye shirt for your boy.

Ryan...

Thank you so much, that was a very thoughtful gesture, and it sure beautified the room.

He comes home tomorrow, what a trip.

Thanks again and warmest regards to all for such kind wishes.

Best wishes and Congratulations!!!!!
Your life as you knew it has changed but for the better.
He is such a cutie!!!! Hug and cuddle him because before you know it He will be asking for the Keys... to the BIKE :)

Status
Not open for further replies.