Status
Not open for further replies.

Sher

Oct 31, 2002
none
www.flowersfromtherainflorist.com
State / Prov
none
Look out everyone.There's a new JB in town. Julian Ian Arrived today at 12:05 Pm and weighed in at a whopping 7pound 2 oz...........heard he has a full head of hair and is gorgeous! Proud and probably shell shocked parents are our very on in-house rebal rouser JB and his more conservative calm and rational wife Glenda........Best wishes guys....your life as you have known it will never be the same.............it is awesome. JB saw his son born and never once hit the floor! Proud of ya, JB! You have our best wishes!
Sher and the Flowers From The Rainflorist Family!

Reactions: 2 people
Congrats on the little tyke!

COngrats to the new parents of this little baby.
Home JB can teach him to use a computer by the age of 2.

Luc

Reactions: 1 person
little bloomz

You go guys !!! Congrats on the new arrival, all the best from Ellen and I and everyone at MAS
Hal

JB didn't pass out???......

whoa.......Glenda's been feeding him Gravol or something....great news!!
Ewwwwww I just LUV them little critters being born...it's so very special, and so,so....SPECIAL!!
CONGRATS. from DUNDAS,Ontario.Canada...where little babies were "invented" by GOD to share......

Congrats and God bless the two of you and your new baby. Enjoy this greatest of God's gifts. There is just nothing as wonerful and miraculous as watching the miracle of your child growing up right before your eyes. These are the good old days.

Bob and Jo

Congratulations! May he take on the best qualities of both parents and a few of his own for spice and uniqueness. :) Enjoy.

V

Mikey, I have it on pretty good authority (some guy named Bloomz) that Jonathan needed copious amounts of BC Gold to handle the experience! :)
Congrats to Jonathan and his Missus!
from Rock and the Missus!

JB & Glenda,

So happy for you - I can tell you from very recent experience it's absolutely awesome and gets better every day!

God bless,

Ryan, Janis & Wesley

Yes congratulations from Kirk and since my wife did meet JB in vegas last summer congrats from her as well.

Maybe the little guy will knock some sense into him. We can only hope.

need a lite??

Rock said:
Mikey, I have it on pretty good authority (some guy named Bloomz) that Jonathan needed copious amounts of BC Gold to handle the experience!
BC Gold.....hmmmmm...I thought the gold "rush" was in the Yukon...OH WAIT...NOW I get it!!!!:pblush:

It's a BABY BLOOMZIE! Not a kid person myself, but I admire and honor those that take the plunge. It's a privilege to be a parent and don't ever forget that. So happy for you and your wife. So when are you going to put him to work papa? :)

Congratulations and best wishes for the future of your family. The next 18 years will go by faster than any you've ever known. Relish every day of it.

CHR said:
Don't forget, we have great advice for 'mature' fathers. :rolleyes:

RUN FORREST.......RUN!

Congrats buddy.....ya know...um..never mind...

Uncle BOSS :)

Pictures, pictures, when are we gonna see pics of the new baby and Mom and Dad?!?

Congrats! :balsmile:

Congraulations JB ...

give a kiss to your wife and my kid. :iconhump:

HERO

Status
Not open for further replies.