bloomz

Nov 12, 2002
Corvalis
State / Prov
OR
June 1st - didja get the memo?

:dunno::dunno::dunno:

Reactions: 1 person
I'm packing the car and food for a month and heading for higher ground.

Thanks Ivy - I hope my server doesn't explode while I am gone.

It could happen.....

"Today is the Beginning of the End of the World"

Not our world... Our world ended three years ago when we went WS free.

You need a WS, you know...

I wonder how we even make it :)

But the question is - will you be able to make it in this Brave New World or will it be a "nightmare" for you?

But the question is - will you be able to make it in this Brave New World or will it be a "nightmare" for you?

I think the nightmare is had by florists that invest their trust in a third party who says, "We'll increase your business." Since the only one responsible for the success or failure of our business is me, I delegate the responsibility of "increasing" our business to myself - not someone else that can come or go at their leisure and my expense.

The Brave New World surprises me every day. Some days up, some days down. One thing that definitely helps us through is not believing that there is only one answer. There is not just one road that leads to the future. I think our shop is on a very good road - we just need to step on the gas a bit.

Reactions: 4 people
OK guys!!! I'm lost...What in the WORLD are you talking about???

Beth, I feel this way about 40% of the time in here!!!

lol

OK,
Please elaborate...somebody

why is today the end?

I thought it was Dec.12 2012.

OK,
Please elaborate...somebody

why is today the end?

I thought it was Dec.12 2012.

They are mocking the concern about the FTD quality program. I say go ahead and laugh. Let's look back in 6 months and assess the impact.

Quality program? Right. I predict that this will make it harder, not easier to get an order filled properly and timely. Many more orders will be filled by the only shop in town that will take the order. But--what do I know?

Reactions: 2 people
Reactions: 1 person
Here's one that would suk...

So I get an outgoing order at 4:00pm on Saturday afternoon, here on the west coast.

It's already 7:00pm on Saturday on the east coast.

The order is going to the east coast for Sunday delivery, to a shop that offers Sunday delivery.
Let's say it's for something stupid, like 24 pink callas in a vase.

The filling shop is open from 12:00 noon to 4:00 pm.

I send the order.

The shop opens at 12:00, sees this ridiculous order, and REJECTS within 5 minutes.

OOPS!

TOO LATE!!!!

Here comes da fine!

Why?????

Q. What are the standard business hours of operation as defined by the Delayed Response Program?
A. The standard business hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. local florist time and Saturday - Sunday from 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. local florist time.

So if you don't reject by 10:00 am locally on a Sunday, the fine kicks in!

YIKES...that would suck!

Status
Not open for further replies.