Announcement Welcome Baby Toby

theRKF

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2002
striderseo.com
State / Prov
DE
It has been a hectic few days, but we're finally home and settling in.

On January 6th we celebrated the arrival of Tobias Julian Freeman (also known as Toby, TJ, Tobes, Toe and Little Monkey). He weighed in at a respectable 7 lbs 11 oz and 21" long (exactly the same size and weigh as big sister Jaedyn).

The delivery was very smooth, but it went so fast that the midwife wanted to keep us overnight at the hospital for observation - even though we had hoped to be home a few hours after delivering. We had an uneventful Thursday night and they released us Friday morning (moving at the speed of hospital paperwork - which meant we got home after lunch).

He has a good appetite and seems to be a good sleeper, so we're grateful for that. I spent Thursday night sleeping in a chair much too small for sleeping, so we're all moving at half speed today :) Mom & baby are in good shape, and big brother & sister are very excited.

Here's a photo of TJ newly arrived:
2011-01-06_18-58-32_785.jpg

Big brother Wesley is very glad to have another boy after a string of 4 girls (1 sister and 3 girl cousins across the street)
2011-01-07_16-02-44_170 Wes & TJ.jpg

Jaedyn has declared that she will be in charge of diaper duty. I tried to get it in writing before she realized what she's in for.
2011-01-07_15-52-04_851.jpg

Hi Ryan,
Congratulations to you and your family - that's one cute bunch of kids you've got there!
Enjoy your precious new addition; they grow up so fast.
Happy New Year.
Emily

Reactions: theRKF
Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats and hugs to all of you....

Ryan...you and Jan make BEEUUTIFULL babies together...Toby looks like he has big hands!!
Your children will grow tall, and strong, beautiful, respectful, and did I mention beautiful??...:)
...and HOW did this happen?????........:poke::kuddle:
Sandie and I can offer "expert" diaper changes.......Congratulations, and may the force be with you, and those that you protect!