Well I'm gonna say it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psshhhtttt...WHATEVER Bloomz...EVERYONE here knows who the lucky one was...ya fat baaaastawd!! And...they all know I was too much for ya!!

Reminds me of a song I saw often played live by the Grateful Dead.

Called:

Man Smart, Woman Smarter

Let us put men and women together, see which one is smarter,
Some say men, but I say no, women got the men like a puppet show.

It ain't me it's the people that say, men are leading women astray,
I say, it's the women today, smarter than the men in every way,
That's right the women are smarter, the women are smarted that's right.

Little boy sitting in the corner and cry, big man come and ask him why,
He said "I can't do what the big boys do", the man sat down and he cried too.

I say, it's the women today, smarter than the men in every way.
That's right the women are smarter, the women are smarted that's right

Ever since the world began women been imitating the ways of men,
But listen cause I've got a plan, give it up just don't try to understand.

I say, it's the women today, smarter than the men in every way.
That's right the women are smarter, the women are smarted that's right.

We guys would be sitting there grooving to the music as the women went nuts over the song, taking their tops off and stuff and shakin cute bootay hard. (used to be lots of bare tatas at Dead concerts)

As the guys are winking to each other.....

Speaking of fat bastards....Dang! I miss Jerry!

[youtube]Is7FKcywuhI[/youtube]

Reactions: Connie
Awww, Bloomz,

I love ya dearly, but wow.. how does this last post (above) differ in any way from the posts you were pi**ed off about in the first post of this thread?

I'm so confused.

Don't hurt me!! <ducking and running>

Reactions: elmo
Sorry I thought we were funning around getting back to being good natured - am I monopolizing the board???

Not at all!!

Okay, I get it... monopolizing was your point... and you're not.

Never mind what I said... carry on.

Reactions: bloomz
Ok Bloomz...I think it's over..it's not me it's you and I just have to get moving on. It was fun while it lasted..which wasn't really that long (10 mins..c'mon!) but you're great. And I'm sure someone out there will take you in....even with all those quirks.

Let's just be friends.... :)

You mean you are gonna respect me in the morning?

But how can we go back to "just being friends"?

Wow...Coors Light, Miller Lite?? By page 8 I went straight for the Jim Beam!
I'm here for the meat AND the pudding. As a newbie...well, its all pretty much already in this thread.
SandyTF, very well said! I completely concur .
Victoria, you have a very warm heart (and I love your diction).
Beth, you're SOO right about older men.
Duane, your car wreck comment cracked me up!
Palms, I'm curious, if I see a horse & don't leave it be, what happens?
And, as eloquently noted by...@@@@, sorry, can't remember who & I'm NOT about to try & find it, but
-note to self
-don't post when drunk...
The beam's kickin in.
Thank you all for the entertainment...a little diversion adds spice to life!

Yeah, I thought it was a proven fact that we become the best dancers, singers, lovers and everything when we're hammered.

Reactions: HeatherTuckey
Yeah, I thought it was a proven fact that we become the best dancers, singers, lovers and everything when we're hammered.

Only in our minds!!

When I was pregnant with my first child, my husband and I went out with a group of friends whom we often socialized with. What an eye opener!!

Because I wasn't drinking I realized what *&^% idiots we acted like! I apologized to my husband (who doesn't drink) for putting up with all our shenanigans so many times! We thought we were hilarious when in reality we were just ridiculous!

I have never forgotten that lesson. (plus with two kids the partying pretty much comes to a screeching halt anyways!)

Reactions: Beth and Carol Bice
My daughter the traveller wonders how her Spanish skills become more fluent when she's tanked... ;)

V

Only in our minds!!

When I was pregnant with my first child, my husband and I went out with a group of friends whom we often socialized with. What an eye opener!!

Because I wasn't drinking I realized what *&^% idiots we acted like! I apologized to my husband (who doesn't drink) for putting up with all our shenanigans so many times! We thought we were hilarious when in reality we were just ridiculous!

I have never forgotten that lesson. (plus with two kids the partying pretty much comes to a screeching halt anyways!)
You are so right, some nights that I've been the only sober one, I always looked at my friends and thought, "who are these people?" Like being on the outside looking in.

And the 'other' nights...the morning after was never pretty, both physically and mentally.

I dunno, which boat is the better one to be in I wonder?

You are so right, some nights that I've been the only sober one, I always looked at my friends and thought, "who are these people?" Like being on the outside looking in.

And the 'other' nights...the morning after was never pretty, both physically and mentally.

I dunno, which boat is the better one to be in I wonder?
You're not trying to tell me that wire reps drink occasionally, are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.