Status
Not open for further replies.

Luc

Nov 1, 2002
Elliot Lake
www.a1florists.com
State / Prov
Ontario
Where and when the next Ontario Conference will be.

Just in case I have to kiss someone so I can attend.
Luc

The NEXT OFC 2005....

is already booked for Oct 22,23/2005 at the beautifully renovated TABOO Resort (formerly The Muskoka Sands) and many people have already pre-registered to get the incentive registration of $199.00 BEFORE December 31st, 2004, after which the registration WILL JUMP to $249.00!!
Space onsite is absolutely limited, SO, IF you wish to stay onsite, with up to approximately 315 OTHER registrants, get your paperwork in place NOW, if not sooner!!
When the resort completely fills up with excited florists ( we're taking over the whole place), THEN we will attempt to place attendees at OFFSITE locations!!
REGISTER NOW.....contact FTD for early information, or as soon as BBJ has this available!!
By the way, Mike Soenen (FTD President & CEO) has AGAIN offered FREE ROOMS for a night, for all ONSITE attendees...he has made it clear that it IS IMPERATIVE that OFC is one of THE MUST ATTEND functions for FTD, and REAL FLORISTS along with trade fair and supply vendors!!

Is the Ontario Conference the same as the one in Dallas?
Would much rather go north than Dallas in the summertime. Besides it would be great to vist our neighbors to the north !

Mikey the Flower Guy said:
is already booked for Oct 22,23/2005 at the beautifully renovated TABOO Resort (formerly The Muskoka Sands) and many people have already pre-registered to get the incentive registration of $199.00 BEFORE December 31st, 2004, after which the registration WILL JUMP to $249.00!!
Space onsite is absolutely limited, SO, IF you wish to stay onsite, with up to approximately 315 OTHER registrants, get your paperwork in place NOW, if not sooner!!
When the resort completely fills up with excited florists ( we're taking over the whole place), THEN we will attempt to place attendees at OFFSITE locations!!
REGISTER NOW.....contact FTD for early information, or as soon as BBJ has this available!!
By the way, Mike Soenen (FTD President & CEO) has AGAIN offered FREE ROOMS for a night, for all ONSITE attendees...he has made it clear that it IS IMPERATIVE that OFC is one of THE MUST ATTEND functions for FTD, and REAL FLORISTS along with trade fair and supply vendors!!

Gudrun's got the paperwork for it and it looks like both Mom and Gudrun will be there for the whole weekend. If the OFC has single day options then I might get to attend for a bit too. The pictures look awesome and I know the area - I worked at a lodge not far from this one - it's a great area.

Audra

Taboo information HERE.....

http://www.tabooresort.com/intro.php

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=bodyTEXTnoindent>Taboo Resort, Golf and Conference Centre
Muskoka Beach Rd. R.R. #1
Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada
P1P 1R1
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bodyTEXTnoindent> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=bodyTEXTnoindent>Ph: 705-687-2233</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bodyTEXTnoindent> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=bodyTEXTnoindent>Fax: 705-687-7474</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bodyTEXTnoindent> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=bodyTEXTnoindent>Reservations: 1-800-461-0236</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Status
Not open for further replies.