what is your favorite tv show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharonbrannigan

May 3, 2008
Orland Park
State / Prov
IL
i love antiques roadshow...i think it would be incredibly exciting to find a treasure at an antique store or an estate sale or a flea market. too bad since owning my store i've never been able to get to those places to explore. maybe one day.
:porttopor

ok. your turn.

Curb Your Enthusiasm, Entourage, The Ultimate Fighter

Reactions: master J
Right now I am hooked on CSI:New York
I love Project Runway

and yes, I'll admit I love watching the OC housewives and the NY Housewives

Reactions: Tracy D'Amico
2 & 1/2 men!

The Amazing Race!

The Tudors (if it ever gets started again) Really good show.

The Unit....I love that show!

All the law and orders

Without a Trace

Cold Case

My favorite show of all time was Huff. Why in the world they canceled it I will never know! It was a great show.

And I do watch American Idol, however I will say, I'm not too impressed with any of the contestants this year. Last year I was a David Archuleta fan at first, but then that David Cook really grew on me. I think David Cook is amazing.

I never watch any of them faithfully though, but I will DVR the tudors

I like TV!
I enjoy Amazing Race, Survivor they are good escapes
Love ER, Brothers and Sisters...Nip/Tuck and HGTV!

well, this is for the Canadians, Rick Mercer and Coronation Street

for the rest

Inside the actors studio

Two and a half men, even watch the re runs

Brothers and Sisters, Greys, Private Practice, Amazing Race

as you can see, pretty much just Thursday and Sunday!

I absolutely love to watch a show on the Science Channel - comes on Friday nights - How It's Made.

Also love Project Runway and RuPaul's Drag Race.

Reactions: Queen of Weddings
NCIS, CSI, Criminal Minds, The Mentalist, and ER are my favorites.

Yes, I have a thing for the serial killer shows, I studied them in highschool and am still fascinated with them. (But, I can't watch scary movies where people kill other people, go figure)

I also, really really love HGTV and the food network. My kids also love these channels.

What can beat FlowerChat?

Oh? it has to be on TV?

Bill O'Riley [please don't beat me up on that] Being involved in Toastmasters, his style is terrible. But his show is probably the most balanced. There a tons of Liberal news shows or at least none that give the facts from the conservative side. But I much prefer music. Once in a while I catch the Lawrence Welk, love it, my wife leaves the room for anything I watch. Can you see why?

There are other shows I like, but I forget to watch them, like Dancing with the Stars

CNN
Green Bay Packers

I quit reading the Funny Page in our local paper when they dropped Oake Dokes, that was back in the 1940s. Now that probably explains it all.

ONE THING I CAN'T UNDERSTAND/ACCEPT All the violance. TERRIBLE

Oh my.....(hubby is watching SciFi, Disc Health etc in the living room)..I'm in the kitchen watching...
ANTM, Kitchen Nightmares, Hell's Kitchen, Amazing Race, Project Runway, Top Design, Survivor (must be into competitive things?)...
Love Brothers & Sisters, All the L&Orders, ER (can't wait for this week's episode), hate and love Animal Police on Animal Planet...
I just realized, I need a life beyond TV

Rhonda...thanks for the laugh!

In order:

Conan O'Brien (even though I never get to see it)
Intervention
Manhunters (on A&E)
The First 48
Say Yes to the Dress
Deadliest Catch

Status
Not open for further replies.