what is your favorite tv show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HA! Amy we share the same sick obsession!! hehehehe

Faves are...

Good News Week - LOVE this show but I guess you guys won't of heard of it..

Chasers War on Everything - satirical news basically but VERY Funny.!!!

Law and Order.. I think I have a bit of an obsession with this one - My Hubby is SO sick of it. Had Foxtel installed at Christmas ( think you guys call it cable?) Anyway that meant back to back episodes - heaven... I'll just watch it until my eyes fall out LOL

Anything with Gordan Ramsay... especially love "kitchen Nightmares" again bit of an obsession.!

The Office - UK Version - sorry but I gotta say the Us version is horrible.!!!!

ER - Just love it.!!!

There are a lot of others - Summer Heights High, Seinfeld, I still really like " Are you being Served" ( pretty sad huh?!) umm - basically just don't like mushy, soft, girly shows - like ones that make me think and laugh although I still do occasionaly turn on Neighbours... I just don't admit that too often..LOL

Oh yea - only just discovered 2 and a half Men .!

I am so bored with reality TV and cops shows. I don't watch TV to see real people, I want to escape from the real world! The way all those lame people make it sound like what they are doing matters makes me cringe.

ATM I'm loving Scrubs, American Dad, 2.5 Men, documentaries (I mean real documentaries not Big Brother type stuff), Weeds, Californication.

Summer Heights High is brilliant - if you can find that in your part of the world it's a must see, although it might be a bit too Aussie for you to get it. Likewise with the original Australian Kath & Kim - it seems with the US version they forgot to put in the jokes!

I am so bored with reality TV and cops shows. I don't watch TV to see real people, I want to escape from the real world! The way all those lame people make it sound like what they are doing matters makes me cringe.

ATM I'm loving Scrubs, American Dad, 2.5 Men, documentaries (I mean real documentaries not Big Brother type stuff), Weeds, Californication.

Summer Heights High is brilliant - if you can find that in your part of the world it's a must see, although it might be a bit too Aussie for you to get it. Likewise with the original Australian Kath & Kim - it seems with the US version they forgot to put in the jokes!

The American " Kath and Kim" was just woefull.....although I don't rate the original as a fave of mine, you gotta admit Aussie humour just can't be translated

Criminal Minds. The Rick Mercer Report. The History Channel offerings generally. Dancing with the Stars and American Idol (as a music major in University, I'm very impressed with some of the talent this year). So You Think You Can Dance Canada.

V

Friends

Law & Order

Millionaire Matchmaker (love her sass in setting people up)

Housewives, any of them, but especially the say-it-like-it-is-NY version

Big Love

Any of the animal home move show - sweet funny ones, not the crazy deadly ones!

Project Runway (it's over now right? too bad)

also...

Lost.. perfer the version with the captions, so I don't get totally "Lost"

Housewives of NYC...... "let's go watch some Opera" ...really?

Rock of Love....."your tour has ended" what a train wreck !!

haven't seen Tiaras and toddlers yet...hear it's a scream

Jennifer

Reactions: Tracy D'Amico
It's a good mix of women! Although Alex and Simon are a bit wierd. So pretentious...come on who rents in the Hamptons...:rofl:
Please, Simon & Alex .... beyond bizarre. Did you see the Countess lose her cool last night w/Ramona?? And that awful Ramona!!! lol

I love Bethenny's quirky hotness, and imperfections. She & Jill are my faves.

okay, back to your regularly scheduled program

Reactions: wildflowerschicago
I dont watch tv much either, too obsessed with flowers!! But there are a couple i insist on watching.

Dragons den
Coronation street
ER
Shameless (not sure if you get this one)
Dancing on Ice (not sure if you get this but its like the dancing one but on ice) yep - it does what it says on the tin...
Have i got news for you (mockery of the weekly news, not bad bits just politians etc, absolutely hilarious).

Love the fact that you canadians get coronation street or corrie as its called over here, i live just 25 mile from the set and have never been...

Please, Simon & Alex .... beyond bizarre. Did you see the Countess lose her cool last night w/Ramona?? And that awful Ramona!!! lol

I love Bethenny's quirky hotness, and imperfections. She & Jill are my faves.

okay, back to your regularly scheduled program

I especially liked how the Countess gave an etiquette lesson ...and not one of those girls held their forks correctly !!!!!!!!!! (sorry that drives me craaaaaazy) How embarrased was the daughter..THANKS MOM

Jennifer

Reactions: Tracy D'Amico
ok
Sci-fi geek here.
I just finished all ten seasons of Stargate sg1.
With hubby at night school I got control of the remote :) It has only taken me since September to do this.

Other wise not much TV Except MICHIGAN STATE Basketball or football

we don't have cable or dish - I'd rather read a book.

Please, Simon & Alex .... beyond bizarre. Did you see the Countess lose her cool last night w/Ramona?? And that awful Ramona!!!

I taped last night's show so I'll watch it tonight. Can't wait! I'm usually snoring by 10pm and always miss the current episode.

I dont watch tv much either, too obsessed with flowers!! But there are a couple i insist on watching...

Except for ER, I don't get any of your shows. But I will say the Brits have great humor. I use to love Faulty Towers and the show that took place in a retail store. That was long ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.