what is your favorite tv show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love desperate housewives , and emmerdale and coronation street .

ahhh now i forgot about Emmerdale, but the time it is on is usually when the kids are talking non stop so i get to listen to about 3 words in every sentence... ah well you cant win em all but yeah i do love it!!

I dont have cable so its a bit dull at my house.
-I do like the office but the UK version is/was better
-Eastenders
-The dog whisperer
-The weather channel
-Family Guy
Man, I am so boring!

ahhh now i forgot about Emmerdale, but the time it is on is usually when the kids are talking non stop so i get to listen to about 3 words in every sentence... ah well you cant win em all but yeah i do love it!!

you cant beat emmerdale its the best soap on tv , the others all seem to copy each others story lines !!!!!!lol

I dont have cable so its a bit dull at my house.
-I do like the office but the UK version is/was better
-Eastenders
-The dog whisperer
-The weather channel
-Family Guy
Man, I am so boring!

OH MY GOD, do you get eastenders as well??? I find that i often want to end my own life with the nearest implement, iron candlestick, steak knife, rope, paracetamol...... it is sooooo bad yet is watched by lots over here.. Uk office was funny, loved that they all wrote their names on their staplers lol

Katie...... do you mean................... Mr Ed.................. the talking horse???

I used to watch this with my late nana and it soooo reminds me of her, thank you for the memory!!! i have a lovely and warm (but sad) feeling in my tummy xxx

Katie...... do you mean................... Mr Ed.................. the talking horse???

I used to watch this with my late nana and it soooo reminds me of her, thank you for the memory!!! i have a lovely and warm (but sad) feeling in my tummy xxx

Yep, the talking horse. It brings a smile to my face too.

Ok, heres one before i go to bed, another one with my nana, The Golden Girls, totally outdated now but oh my, i used to love the golden girls on a friday night with my nana mavis xxx ripxx

just to remind you of the theme tune

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ3Quy3bWf8&feature=PlayList&p=4A83CBC9CF5D5B01&index=0&playnext=1

You're too funny. I can just picture a little girl watching the Golden Girls with all of their senior citizen references to their sex lives...lol
I'm sure it went right over your head...

Reactions: Palms
Wow, nobody else said "24?" So, I will!

American Idol, not so much anymore, NOBODY can outdo David Cook from last year!

America's Funniest Videos -- the animal ones.

i don't know about you guys, but a few of those clips got me into the way back machine. that sure was a time of being care free...
do you remember romper room, bozo circus, kukla, fran and ollie, the magic door, sherlock holmes on sundays, family classics, charlie chan?

Reactions: Patty
The Daily Show

Reactions: SpringCity
i don't know about you guys, but a few of those clips got me into the way back machine. that sure was a time of being care free...
do you remember romper room, bozo circus, kukla, fran and ollie, the magic door, sherlock holmes on sundays, family classics, charlie chan?

Sharon speaking of Bozo, when I was 4 years old, my family relocated from LA to Bakersfield before settling in central CA. There was a local TV show for local kids. A clown, I think was a Bozo, or Zippy, whatever, I remember my mom taking me to be on that Saturday morning show.

All I really remember from that day was that towards the end of the show, Bozo would ask any kids if they had any jokes. Well class clown Tommy jumps up and raises his hand. Of course 4 year olds are great at making up jokes. Finally my turn and I freeze. So I just remember looking at the pretty lights and I say "What is the ugliest thing in the world?" "I don't know Tommy, what is the ugliest thing in the world?"
A N****R." Thanks Dad.

I remember after the show my moms tight grip on my upper arm, as we were leaving the studio, I heard Bozo apologizing to the camera audience.

........hmmmmmmmm.......Mom's tight grip on arm..........Bozo apologizing.........HMMMMMMMM..........Methinks somebody gotteth their butteth toreth uppeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.