what is your favorite tv show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH my gosh..Thom I can't believe that.....if my child did that I'd just die right there on spot. trust me though I have suffered equally embarrassing things....oh the stories.

Children are sponges. I took the family to the CT Flower and Garden show a couple of weeks ago. They over filled the parking tower, had a line of cars a mile long. I get impatient, real impatient with slow people. We had a car ahead of us with a couple of silvers stopping to much and I grunted Would you just go you idiots, you f***ing old people. @ minutes later I here Maddie in the back seat quietly saying you f***ing old people.

I really need to take a pill.

classic!! :)

Mr. Ed was awesome! I remember Romper Room too! How about Captain Kangaroo with Mr. Green Jeans, Mr. Moose and Bunny Rabbit?

@ minutes later I here Maddie in the back seat quietly saying you f***ing old people.

I really need to take a pill.

Tom, you reminded me of an incident that we now tell and laugh about. Picture my house, all the relatives over for Easter egg hunting with the triplets, about 3 years old. We notice Michael is off in a corner of the back yard, happy, spinning around and around, repeating something over and over to himself. We sneak out back to see what he's saying.. he's so cute..

He's saying "son of a b**ch, son of a b**ch, son of a b**ch".

Wow.. that was embarrassing... obviously mom and dad needed to clean up their language around the precious children. LOL

Here's a pic of the threesome about that age. The little potty mouth is on the far right. LOL

Attachments

• TripletsPettingZoo.JPG
    TripletsPettingZoo.JPG
    228.1 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: SpringCity
Colorsplash with David Bromstad on HGTV. I love him!

I used to love Wings. That was a great ensemble cast. I used to wish I lived there!

I don't share the nostalgia for the old shows; I think people just watched them because there was nothing else on.

Feel free to disregard though, my taste in tv is hardly great. I admit I like crap.

:)

I am "FULL HOUSE" fanatic. I watch it everyday (during work) at 12:00, 12:30, 3:00, & 3:30. And get this the 3:00 & 3:30 are the same episodes on the next day at 12:00 & 12:30.

I just can't get enough. It's like an addiction.

I also love watching Dancing With The Stars. This season I don't really know anyone but I don't care. I love watching ballroom dancing. I think there is a little vicarious living going on in my case as I am so limited physically and just sit and watch mesmerized while they're dancing.

A long time ago my "never miss" fave show was Grizzly Adams.

At night Neal (husband) and I watch the Disney channel. So much junk on at night, ya know. We have seen every "Suite Life" and "Hannah Montana" episode 50 times at least.

I can't end without giving "The Doctors" an honorable mention! (the new a.m. show, not the old soap)

Reactions: sharonbrannigan
24, American Idol, Lost, Survivior, Hells Kitchen, The Office, 30 Rock, Rescue Me, Life on Mars. My DVR gets quite the workout...

I am "FULL HOUSE" fanatic. I watch it everyday (during work) at 12:00, 12:30, 3:00, & 3:30. And get this the 3:00 & 3:30 are the same episodes on the next day at 12:00 & 12:30.

You mean the one with the Olsen twins and John Stamos? My kids love to watch those old reruns and it drives me nuts
icon10.gif

Love Ghost Hunters and all those Ghost Investigative reality shows.

Ever seen a ghost?

Ghost whisperer? (I love James Van Pragh BTW and John Edward)
And yes

Status
Not open for further replies.