what is your favorite tv show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faulty Towers is a legend over here, do you know they only ever did 10 or 12 episodes of it, they have been re run and re run and i still laugh but then John Cleese is just funny at the site of him.

Not sure about the retail store one, there have been a few, was it open all hours??

Faulty Towers is a legend over here, do you know they only ever did 10 or 12 episodes of it, they have been re run and re run and i still laugh but then John Cleese is just funny at the site of him.

Not sure about the retail store one, there have been a few, was it open all hours??

Yes, I had heard there were very few edisodes. Too bad.
The retail store program had an old lady with blue hair...very funny.

and the weird couple just are weird and don't fit!

I think something is definitely off with Simon and Alex. Something just doesn't jive. I missed last night's episode...too busy listening to music and washing away the day. I did catch the preview of the next episode...can't WAIT to see that!! Fave NY wife is Jill...LOVE her! The Countess is ANNOYING!

My fave OC wife is Vicki. She's awesome!! Can't stand Gretchen!

Me either... seems like a waste of time to me...

(yes, I did take Todd out of context, what else would you expect?)

watching tv is a big waste of time...but i love it! i can't help it. some days i've worked so hard all i can do is collapse on the couch and stare into the "boob tube" (as my mother used to call it). it's just my way of winding down, although the other thread about liquor seems to be an avenue i could try too! lol

Reactions: Tracy D'Amico
Jon and Kate plus 8 (but I think they have gone Hollywood now and I'm not enjoying it as much...Kate is wayyyyyy too @@@@@y now...success and money I think have gone to her head)

Little People big World...( another gone Hollywood case...Let's see if Amy can keep the new BIG house clean...she's a bad housekeeper!)

What Not to Wear...someone nominate me please!

Antiques Roadshow

and...I always peek to see what's on the gay Channel..LOGO some really interesting documentaries there

Lost (I love Sawyer! And last week's episode was one of the best, can't wait til tonight's)

The Real Houswives...NYC

Project Runway

Celebrity Apprentice/The Apprentice

Last Restaurant Standing (BBC America)

Peter Perfect

Top Chef

Kitchen Nightmares

American Idol

360 with Anderson Cooper.

Whoa, I watch WAAAY too much reality TV!

Marcy got season 1 2 & 3 of Little House on the Prairie for Christmas. Every night in bed, a different episode.

Still the best part is little Karie taking a face dig in the intro!

OMG...I was hooked on the dvd's of LHP!! Which remnds me I need to pick up where I left off right before the move...off to NEtflix!

The office
Law & order (s)
kitchen nightmares
Sunday Morning on CBS
What Not to Wear- don't have cable anymore and i miss that show!
celebrity apprentice- going for Annie the poker player and.. hmm can't remember his name- the California chopper guy?
Amazing Race.. and 60-Minutes

Anything on Bravo!

If I'm going to zone out in front of the TV, it's almost always locked on Bravo. Top Chef, Project Runway (which is in some sort of legal battle and they're not sure if the season they just filmed will ever make it to air - and if it does it'll be on Lifetime *sigh*)... Oh and Top Design and the one about hairstyling. Love me some Bravo, lol.

Peter Perfect

Oh K, love love Housewives of New York, the countess is hot.

I love Peter Perfect (I'm not gay, I'm British! haha) but that "countess" needs to go. UGH. Ok she's hot. But keep your trap shut lady! I watch the Housewives series' (all of them) and then get mad at myself because it's SO STUPID.

I did go for about 5 yrs with no tv but I did not turn into a better person, just a person who didn't watch tv. :)

I love The Office (both UK and US version)
Ab Fab (but I will NOT be watching the US version of that, hell no)
The Daily Show (Jon Stewart aka my 2nd husband)
Colbert Report
Project Runway
and this is embarrassing but Gossip Girl. I love it! oh and Running In Heels!

2 & 1/2 men!

The Amazing Race!

The Tudors (if it ever gets started again) Really good show.

The Unit....I love that show!

All the law and orders

Without a Trace

Cold Case

My favorite show of all time was Huff. Why in the world they canceled it I will never know! It was a great show.

And I do watch American Idol, however I will say, I'm not too impressed with any of the contestants this year. Last year I was a David Archuleta fan at first, but then that David Cook really grew on me. I think David Cook is amazing.

I never watch any of them faithfully though, but I will DVR the tudors
Big fan of 2 and 1/2 Men!!! Big Love, Without a Trace and Boston Leagal

Globetrekker - best TV show ever made. If only PBS in Cleveland would air it at the same time each week!

And then of course there is Ugly Betty and Private Practice.

And What Not to Wear.

Reactions: sharonbrannigan
Status
Not open for further replies.