Who's on Facebook?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mlou, can you make an additional sub-group from a school group? My college class is having our 30th reunion next May (I'm not that old, but the rest of the class is :) ). We wanted to make a reunion signup sub-page for those of us already on Facebook. Do you know a way to do this?? Thanks. jenny

You can also use the "events" application. Click on "home" and on the upper right in the applications box, under photos, you will see events. Click on "create an event" and it walks you through it. You can keep the event "open" and that was others can invite people, through email or facebook. It adds up the guests, like an evite would. The only thing I dislike about it is I don't think it lets you RSVP with a guest. So the count will obviously be way off, b/c you don't know how many are bringing a date.

Everyone can easily see who is coming, who has declined and who is a "maybe". And if they do sign up for facebook and put a pic on there... it's even more fun to view, b/c the pic will be listed too.

Me there, David Lu

There are three pages of David Lu China. You should probably list you city, as well. I tried to search David Lu Guangdong China, but I am assuming you didn't list your city and country. I would list it both, since your name is common on facebook.

You get like 7 or 8 pages of just David Lu (with no city in the search field).

Status
Not open for further replies.