Who's on Facebook?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes Heather your shop is sooo pretty you must be so proud !!

Thanks - I am, although it is really not my doing. I am second generation, so I owe the majority of our success to my Mom (deceased), my brother Chris and our wonderful staff. This is our 25th year in business and over those years we have had numerous dedicated, talented employees that love flowers or this business or just like working here. They do fabulous job for us, year after year, even after countless holidays and overtime hours. Three of our girls just celebrated their 20th year with us!

Schluter Floral on Facebook

We've had a facebook page up for a while, but it's also been a while since I've updated it. There are lots of great wedding pictures and pictures of our shop on there. You can search for us under Schluter Floral.
Will be updating it soon though, with new name and more recent pictures.
:bouncy:

Ok, i have just done a business page too. Not sure what else i should do to it, if anyone has any ideas, pls come to find me on about flowers in widnes, uk. Dont know how to do a link!!

Thanks

OMG, i cant find my business page on facebook. Can a techie please help me out???

Palms - I couldn't find your store either.

Managed to put one together quickly for Avante Gardens yesterday.

In my visits to the various floral groups, I was quite surprised at how very few members belonged to them:

Teleflora - 7

Ex-Teleflora Alumni (former employees) - 25

FTD (the group doesn't look 'official' and is primarily made up of folks from the Baltimore area) - 21

1800Flowers - 25 - mostly employees

1-800-Flowers Sucks - 12

1-800-Flowers Ruined Mother's Day - 2

ProFlowers - 93 - again, mostly employees but their Valentine's Day flowers Facebook app has 75 fans and about 430 users

Pro Flowers Hate Group - 10

PF Easy Saver Complaints - 17

Those numbers aren't even close to the top national brands like Nike (more than 500,000) and many others.

There are also a load of applications that allow members to send virtual flowers to one another. The largest one has more than 300,000 users. :eek: I can't tell which companies are behind which apps. Do they deliver ads with the flowers?

Cathy thanks for looking anyway i appreciate it, where do i search and i will have a little look for myself?? Thanks.

Top right hand corner of "home" page. You should see a link to pages.

I couldnt find this so i made myself another one and now i think i have two pages floating around. I published both as well. GRRRRRRR. I am soooo stupid!! I cant find any of them, someone pls jump into my computer and help:ryan:

Palms, are you Paula Forbes? If so, I found your site by going to Facebook, logging in, then in "Search" type "About Flowers" + Cheshire.

Up you popped. You could get to it, then make a shortcut to it on your desktop. ???

Hi...

I am now on Facebook too: Laurie Rickson, Saratoga Springs, NY. This is just my personal page, (you will be bored) but I do have our designs from the shop on there too. Still haven't had the time to set up the business pages but will do so soon!

Hi...

I am now on Facebook too: Laurie Rickson, Saratoga Springs, NY. This is just my personal page, (you will be bored) but I do have our designs from the shop on there too. Still haven't had the time to set up the business pages but will do so soon!

I looked under your name and city and nothing came up :(

Status
Not open for further replies.