Who's on Facebook?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I joined last night (I think). I sent friendship requests to the names I recognized, but God only knows if I did it right. If you get a friendship request from Amy Wiest, Chicago, it's me...not a potential stalker.

Dorothy, I am appointing you to give remeadial Facebook 101 lessons to idiots like me!!!! I need help filling out my profile and setting up a business. Perhaps they have a help/search button like we do here.

Just when I feel like I have mastered Flowerchat, technology had to go & throw me a curve ball!:tread:

Reactions: 2 people
I joined last night (I think). I sent friendship requests to the names I recognized, but God only knows if I did it right. If you get a friendship request from Amy Wiest, Chicago, it's me...not a potential stalker.

Dorothy, I am appointing you to give remeadial Facebook 101 lessons to idiots like me!!!! I need help filling out my profile and setting up a business. Perhaps they have a help/search button like we do here.

Just when I feel like I have mastered Flowerchat, technology had to go & throw me a curve ball!:tread:
Amy, I'm totally new to the 'setting up a business' profile on fb too, but I see quite a few other FC-ers who already have. Perhaps they can guide us. Duane, Robin, Heather, and others, would you like to chime in here?

My trouble is finding the stores. But if you look at some profiles you can see that "so and so has become a fan of _______ Florist". Then you can go there and become a fan, and also at the bottom left there's a link to create your own store and then it has things to fill out. Pretty easy actually.
:)
I'm loving facebook! It's fun to connect with youse guys and also with the other people I know.
Everyone should come over! It's a party!

Reactions: 1 person
My trouble is finding the stores. But if you look at some profiles you can see that "so and so has become a fan of _______ Florist". Then you can go there and become a fan, and also at the bottom left there's a link to create your own store and then it has things to fill out. Pretty easy actually.
:)
I'm loving facebook! It's fun to connect with youse guys and also with the other people I know.
Everyone should come over! It's a party!

To help you find stores...when you're on someone's profile, click on "info" (second in nav bar, under their name)...

It will show you a list of pages they are a fan of...remember most will show 5 pages, you must click on the "see all" tab on the right to see the complete list...

Happy exploring!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.