Who's on Facebook?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just signed up the other day. Not sure why. Let's see...Patty Connelly Robinson invited me to be her friend. Ya know what? I'm still not sure who the *H* she is, but she is a really hot chick. FlowerChat? Sh*t...I'm too old for this type of stuff.

I see Rob found me too...SpringCity...one of the coolest chicks in town.

OK...if you want more friends come and find me, cuz the likelihood of me looking for you is next to nil. Dianne Richardson-Conda South Jersey NJ network.

Elizabeth Sparrow Brence
Portland,OR network

Well .. I did happen to sign up a couple of weeks ago to be a able to keep in touch with My Bro in Law who is living in London at the Moment ... but I'm still tryin to work it out.... ..

Karla Tomlinson - Queensland australia

Sharon Richardson (pandalou)
Santa Cruz, CA

April Schwietz
Pittsburgh, PA

If someone is bored (read: I call "not it"), they could set up a FlowerChat facebook group. I'm already a member of the florist of facebook group.
Done!
Group name: FlowerChat for members

To protect and encourage people to also remain as members and use the actual FlowerChat, Admin (me, I guess...) has to verify the new members are also members of www.flowerchat.com

I hope that appeases the powers that be on this site.

My facebook is exploding. ;)

V

OMG I think I signed up & I'm there now,(don't know how) but not sure if I'm still here-found you Dorothy, but can't send you anything!.......maybe I'm really not there or actually anywhere.
Time for some wine.
terri

Status
Not open for further replies.