Status
Not open for further replies.

mlou

Nov 27, 2003
Houston
ilocalflorist.com
State / Prov
Texas
Hmmmm.... use the Hilton of washrooms, or, a hole in the ground.... yeah I'll trust the glass is one way. What fun! :)

V

I'd be afraid of what someone might do in there ... <shudder>

Infinite said:
I'd be afraid of what someone might do in there ... <shudder>
What you can't see won't hurt you. :) I imagine some of the reactions on the outside would be rather entertaining to those on the inside.

V

Best part would be if they had a motion sensor inside the lav ... like the automatic ones that turn the lights on when you enter a room ... only this one would switch the glass from one-way to normal :>

You're evil. :) Love the way you think! V

Off to deliver a calla wedding to a tent on the hill.... (looking at gathering storm clouds.)

Go Doug GO

You're on a roll...hope it's not TP...

I wonder, like in any other dark glass space, what happens at night when the light goes on INside...:help:

Is it that obvious that I am about to go on vacation?

We know the Swiss are a very precise people they are leaders in many areas. The are famous for clock works hence Swiss movement. They are great bankers everyone know about the famous "numbered Swiss bank accounts". They are famous for their neutrality and humanitarian efforts, The Geneva Convention and The International Red Cross. But boy they sure don't know how to build a freaking toilet or proper toilet protocol.

Anyone knows that

the

seat

should

always

be

left

UP.

D.

One of my friends did a 2 week skiing tour of the swiss alps a few years back , they had nothing like this bathroom , according to him , a low railing over a big pit , you hauled down your pants a sat over the railing , and held on the railing a let fly. This was a community pit with other people coming and going and doing their business as well. Bad time if you are really shy.

Sunny it would seem that they have adopted and sort of "when in Rome" or maybe when in Switzerland "go" like the Swiss.

Maybe up in the Alps they made that famous discovery that s**t goes down hill.

Heidi would have nothing to hide at a time like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.