WOW WHAT A CONTEST!!! I wonder what will happen with telelfora orders...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luc

Nov 1, 2002
Elliot Lake
www.a1florists.com
State / Prov
Ontario
FTD introduced a contest for April and May and every order you send FTD to a FTD shop , you get a entry to win a BRAND NEW FORD VAN with GRAPHICS, a $24,000 Prize. THat is the grand prize , the 1st prize winners (3) will win a free trip to orlando to the conference with transportation and hotel accomodation and registration. One of the First prize winner will win the van, the other two will win a graphic package for their van aside from the trip they won to orlando. Second prize winners(10) will win $250.00 gift certificate from marketplace. Third prize winners (20) will win $120.00 gift certificate from fresh flowers.

What a contest!!! I wonder what will happen to teleflora orders this holiday season. If you are a dual shop will you send more FTD just to win>>???
I wonder if place like 1-800 order gatherer will win???
Do small shop has a equal chance of winning then the shops that has lots and lots of orders???
Anyway I know I am directing my staff to go FTD. I need a new van....
Luc

BOSS and I send ALL of our orders FTD....

so EACH of us will win a van, plus, a Lear jet, two all beef patties, a Harley, trips to the Spanish Coast, and free MarketPlace products...because WE ARE FTD ONLY...
Na na na naaa na....
Mike

You forgot the special sauce, lettuce and CHEESE!

Audra

But Ryan, Who cares, It will be FREEEEEEEEE!!!!!
with all the trimming.....
I am sure it can last a few years...
My Goal is to win it....
Luc

Free van ... I'd only take a Ford if it had FREE MAINTENANCE ... and the guarantee of an appropriate replacement when it's in the shop.

Too many Ford stories ...
My aunt & uncle just took their last Ford in before the end of the lease - actually paid the dealership to take it back.

Don't go there Peter....

LUC TOLD AN "UNTRUTH" ABOUT SOMETHING FAR MORE IMPORTANT.....and BOSS was in Virginia during convention, and I and Sandie were at a SPECTACULAR WEDDING!!
Mike

So who won the darned stupid Ford?
p.s. I'd never buy a Ford.....
hmm Fix Or Repair Daily or as some wise Ontarian said on the bus back to the parking lot after the NASCAR race last week...
Driver Relies On Feet or something like that....

Sorry....

Originally posted by Peter1
So Luc and BOSS and all you Convention attendee's tell us what all is fit to print, and not so fit to print about the Convention and Who won the VAN? Was it Luc??? :)

I was in Richmond doing an Advantage install, and did not go to convention....but heard it was a HUGE success....lotsa Advantage systems sold.....

Looks like folks are moving on up to the Tech Side.....

Hmmmm....I loved my Ford Tempo...didn't owe me a dime when it was all said and done. Almost 400,000km before I finally sold it to a parts guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.