Not open for further replies.

theRKF

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2002
striderseo.com
State / Prov
DE
I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who has helped spread the word about FlowerChat.com.

We have reached amazing heights, hitting number 110,843 on Alexa.com.

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?q=&url=http://www.flowerchat.com

I have never advertised FlowerChat beyond word of mouth and Dove messages. This growth is all due to you members referring friends and making this a place people want to be.

THANK YOU!!

Ryan

Don't forget...

It's on every one of my FTD orders too :>

This place ROCKS !

Thank YOU, Ryan....

Yes it's the place to be. Thank you Ryan for all your hard work. It's the "IN" place to have your words seen. The Industry leaders are here, all working together to make our industry better one day at a time.

I'd say....

it's more like "the industry leaders with BRAINS" are here, and more are on the way, from what I can see.
One of the MOST amazing accolades of this site, is how well mannered, and productive, the readers and posters are!!
It makes for a VERY valuable source of frank and banter, WITHOUT the backstabbing and name calling, that we've we've "witnessed" elsewhere.
Here, there are simple "rules"...
Engage the brain, study the topic, THEN post a reply OR challenge the "status quo"...
The horse comes BEFORE the "sheet" here!!:)

It's also gratifying for those of us who started on the ground floor as it were. :) Thank you Ryan for a wonderful forum...If there was an icon of raising a glass (other than beer) I would do that for you. :)

You can show your appreciation this weekend with a cool drink of COCA COLA or PEPSI for your northern brother Luc. EVERY SINGLE ORDER or MESSAGE going out of my store has the message have you visit flowerchat.com lately?
THanks for putting a great place to Voice our opinion and a great place to visit with friends.
Luc

You're welcome! My compliments and gratitude to you Ryan for maintaining the best florist bulletin board in existance today!

Frank

I think I'll make it a "default" message.
If you don't put one in, "Visit flowerchat.com" will appear. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.