P1010063
CMHflorist

P1010063

Love the vase on this - cool design :)

Oh, how I wanted to rate this higher. Conceptually, it is very powerful. The strength is weakened, for me, with inconsistent placement of the rose blossoms. For me, they should either be perfectly lined up in a precise arch, OR have consistent randomness. Here, some are lined up, which give your eye hope, and then it hits a few that don't match up to the established line.

GREAT thought process and interpretation of the container. Well done!

BJ - You and I saw the same thing......the only other thing I might add.....If the roses were stripped of the leaves leaving some clear stems radiating.....then some silver or pewter wire to bring the metal of the vase into the arrangement. That would also have looked good.

Beautiful arrangement. The vase is very original. I would think that a customer would think they were getting a lot for their money. Great job! :)

Rick, I like the fact that the leaves are there. This is another one where the container really is a big part of the coolness of the design so it's hard for me to vote. Neat, though!

While I really like the uniqueness of the container, I too question the execution of the design. I also question it's deliverability.

I'm diggin' this too. Love that vase. BJ gives great critiques. And who cares about it's deliverability!

Nice concept, hard to deliver overall, perhaps some bamboo or natural material woven or place into the roses for stability, more like an arbor effect, I like the random placement better, linear it promotes a great style for the container, less predicable. Some foliage remove in body of design will add strength.
Nice job.

I am a sucker for modern vessels :) Thanks for the sexiness!

Media information

Category
Dozen Ways to Send a Dozen Roses
Added by
CMHflorist
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media