flowerchat21
valleygirl1

flowerchat21

Hogarth curve one-sided arrangement of a dozen Lovely Girl roses in a metalic ceramic container. Accented with orange roses hips & curly willow. Folaige is salal leaves & tree fern.
The arrangement is pretty. The design is classic..

The roses are very pale and the arrangement may have benefitted from using a more striking rose to showcase...I would have liked to see the rose hips have a more natural placement to give the arrangement a bit looser line, like you have done with the curley willow.

Roses alone are not the best flower to use for a hogarth's curve because of their very stiff nature...but you pulled it off using the willow for some fluid motion. Good job!

Good photo, crisp clean, but curly willow over shadows your design, makes roses looks like accents and not the stars! Sellable with good consumer appeal.

nice curve, I think it would have looked better with a plain background, the shineyness of the material distracts your eye

Daring using the hogarth design with rose. It works.

Good how you used the lines and I do like the white rose instead of the red for a different look. Good job:)

A difficult design nicely done. I too would change the background... too busy.

V

great design! I like the Hogarth curve idea. With the rosehips and willow, perhaps a richer color rose (not necessarily red) would have played off the natural elements better?!?

Pretty and good example of a hogarth, but, it brings me back to design
school, 1976. Different background would of made it pop.

Media information

Category
Dozen Ways to Send a Dozen Roses
Added by
valleygirl1
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media