A good florist died last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe,

Nine pages of posts to console you in the passing of your mother must make you feel very blessed to have such a caring community of friends. Treasure the memories and be appreciative of the many years you had together. My mother passed away a few years ago, and I was so impressed with the people that came to pay their respect and the people that reached out with wonderful stories of how she touched their life in some way. I hope you too have a similar experience, to help you deal with your sorrow in the most positive way.

Be strong and take this time to celebrate her life and recognize everything that made your mother so special.

Heather Tuckey

Reactions: 1 person
Joe,

My heartfelt sympathy and love to you on the passing of your dear mother. May your cherished memories bring you a measure of comfort and peace. My thoughts and prayers are with you today and always.

Love,
Di XO

Our prayers too are with you and your family at this time..Today the 10th of Nov is my mom"s 83rd birthday and she is with us on a short vacation in Lake Tahoe. She has been with me since I started designing flowers 42yrs ago and is such an inspiriation to me, I can't imagine a day without her by my side. Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers in the weeks ahead..

Dear Joe, My heartfelt sympathy for your loss. That call,no matter how much expected to be received someday is still a stinger.I will be thinking of you and hope that you find comfort in the days ahead being with your family and friends.
Sincerely, Charlotte and family

Sorry to read about the loss of your Dear Mum,
This would be a very difficult time for yourself and your Family - I am sure you would have some very special and precious memories and may you find strength in those to see you through

I will post more tomorrow.

I stopped in numerous times since Saturday and read your expressions of sympathy for my mom.

I also read the comments left on the funeral home's website as well as the private messages.

without drawing too much attention to a select few... the slogan "it's all about flowers" now carries even more meaning for me. you know who you are. Thank you for the floral tributes.

Words fail me. you all hold a special place in my heart.

As the florist who I am..... I want to share with you a few bouquets that were sent to mom's funeral.

I can't do it yet, but the pictures will be posted.

thank you all for the sentiments.

all the best
joe

Reactions: 1 person
Softly, tenderly, Jesus is calling for you and for me..
See on the portals, he is watching for you and for me.
Come home, come home, yee who are weary come home.
Earnestly tenderly Jesus is calling......

Dear Joe...Losing a mom just plain hurts so bad...
She sounds like she was quite a lady...must've been to have raised a great guy like you !!
Let all the good memories fill your heart.
hugs
jeannie

Dear Joe, Sorry it has taken so long to send my sympathy. I just read your mom's biography. What a pretty lady. She looks so loved. She and my mom were born in the same year. Please take care of yourself. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Love, Karen

My condolences. My prayer and thoughts are with you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.