Are you a "lurker" here at flowerchat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloomz

Nov 12, 2002
Corvalis
State / Prov
OR
One who reads and reads but doesn't post?

Well shame on you - how about giving something back to the community?

You must have an idea or two you could share with us.

blessings.....

Well shame on you - how about giving something back to the community?....

I'm sure part of the problem is that some people have a hard time giving up their anonymity (gee, I don't have a dictionary at hand...). That somehow their store's mission will be compromised, competitors will know their inner most secrets, etc...etc... I know when I gave my intro and FC'ers responded, it scared the daylights out of me :wide:.

Somehow we need to convey that this community lends a helping hand and that it's a productive exchange of info.

Welcome, all you lurkers...:bouquet2:

Yeah it is so sad last night said there were like 200 plus on, but when I see how many views somthing has and no one will add to it, just is a shame, but I really don't understand , by the way I didn't get where I am today for keeping my mouth shut....

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah it is so sad last night said there were like 200 plus on, but when I see how many views somthing has and no one will add to it, just is a shame, but I really don't understand , by the way I didn't get where I am today for keeping my mouth shut....
I've been active on a few other message boards (non floral) and I've come to realize that a lot of people are just plain intimidated to jump in. A lot aren't confident enough to post something, even though they so badly want to.

I was once told that in life there are spectators and participants... nothing could exist without both. A football game would be dull without the fans, but would not exist without the players. If this is the analogy, I want to be the free safety. Sorry, I am having an philosophical morning (I am channeling BOSS)

I would say that I am a little of both. Posts that go on for pages, I generally move on to new topics. Some I would never reply to because I don't agree with the opinions listed and chose not to get a nasty response. Perhaps some are afraid to voice their opinion because others are quick to judge and respond with a not so nice reply.

I would say that I am a little of both. Posts that go on for pages, I generally move on to new topics. Some I would never reply to because I don't agree with the opinions listed and chose not to get a nasty response. Perhaps some are afraid to voice their opinion because others are quick to judge and respond with a not so nice reply.

Not that I want to be one of those nasty repliers... I am wondering, do you not think your input is worthy of speaking??

I just hate to see people with worthy ideas silence themselves because of the fear that someone may not agree. It is a big waste of a possible good idea...

Please do not silence yourself in this way it is not healthy...I am sure that you have plenty to say that will not be met with a nasty reply and if it is so be it, move on and ignore...I do it all the time and I am positive that people do it to me all the time...

Reactions: 2 people
I do not really have an opinion on this topic that has not already been covered but I am afraid not to post on it:poke:

Nope...

V

I've tried, but I've got a good excuse, I am just so darn busy right now, I keep starting long reply's get interrupted, lose my train of thought, they are now 3 pages on the subject that I have missed, and so I just erase it all..
I don't know how many times that has happened to me this month. June is coming, things slow down, I hope to add alot to the mix then!!! You may wish I was just lurking again. lol

Thanks! I got it from a friend of mine, but I think you can find it by googling dancing spiderman gif.
OMG, they're multiplying ..... or is it just the postholidaydoublevision setting in :hammer:

Status
Not open for further replies.